Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
NOONE wrote:Technically Hawkeye and Black Widow are core members of The Avengers but I think when you are doing the movie that just came out they are not. Does that make sense?
It does make sense. If I am correct I believe Hawkeye and Black Widow were working for S.H.I.E.L.D. so maybe they cannot be part of the Avengers in the movie.
Bane
Frankenweinie
Creepy logo from the movie Sinister
Vader
Thor
Judge Dredd
Cat in the hat (there is a lack of Suess here)
A happy (ish) Jack O Lantern
Bats
Crows

Long shots - Hunger Games, Ghosts, Winnie the Pooh, the rest of Kiss
pagemaster1993 wrote:If you are a nerd like me then you know there were many members of the Avengers through out their existence. When you look under Avengers in The Marvel Encyclopedia The Definitive Guide To The Characters Of The Marvel Universe (which I have on hand). The key members listed are Thor, Iron Man, Ant-Man I, Wasp, Hulk, Captain America, Wonder Man, Hawkeye, Vision, Scarlet Witch, Quicksilver, Black Panther, Black Widow, Hercules, Black Knight, Pulsar, Quasar, Crystal, Sersi, and Ant-Man II. Then there was the West Coast Avenger which started out with Hawkeye, Mockingbird, Iron Man, Tigra, and Wonder Man. Then was taken over by Scarlet Witch, Spider-Women II, War Machine, and U.S. Agent. Which also include at one point in time Human Torch I, Living Lightning, and Moon Knight. And that ends our Marvel class for today.

But we do need a Thor pattern. Maybe a Hawkeye and Black Widow pattern, but most importantly a Thor pattern.

I was waiting for someone to yell at me for not considering them as part of the team :lol: . They are, but in the live action movie I feel they were just less important. In the animated movies and comic books the team is indeed different and has some more members. I would rather see Ryan putting his time to better use. If he did the whole cast of the Avengers he might not have time to do much else. But if he can do them and not cut back on the rest of the patterns he planned, then more the merrier I say!
sloaner wrote:
pagemaster1993 wrote:If you are a nerd like me then you know there were many members of the Avengers through out their existence. When you look under Avengers in The Marvel Encyclopedia The Definitive Guide To The Characters Of The Marvel Universe (which I have on hand). The key members listed are Thor, Iron Man, Ant-Man I, Wasp, Hulk, Captain America, Wonder Man, Hawkeye, Vision, Scarlet Witch, Quicksilver, Black Panther, Black Widow, Hercules, Black Knight, Pulsar, Quasar, Crystal, Sersi, and Ant-Man II. Then there was the West Coast Avenger which started out with Hawkeye, Mockingbird, Iron Man, Tigra, and Wonder Man. Then was taken over by Scarlet Witch, Spider-Women II, War Machine, and U.S. Agent. Which also include at one point in time Human Torch I, Living Lightning, and Moon Knight. And that ends our Marvel class for today.

But we do need a Thor pattern. Maybe a Hawkeye and Black Widow pattern, but most importantly a Thor pattern.

I was waiting for someone to yell at me for not considering them as part of the team :lol: . They are, but in the live action movie I feel they were just less important. In the animated movies and comic books the team is indeed different and has some more members. I would rather see Ryan putting his time to better use. If he did the whole cast of the Avengers he might not have time to do much else. But if he can do them and not cut back on the rest of the patterns he planned, then more the merrier I say!
But Thor first right?! :x :lol: I bet Ryan hates me for the constant reminders of the lack of Thor :P
I was not yelling at anybody. I was just listing all the actual members of the Avengers through out their existence. I also agreed that Black Widow and Hawkeye were not really members of the team in the movie. I also believe that only the four main movie characters should be done. So at that all we need is Thor.
Kayo wrote:
Ajax wrote:I got 4 so far :D . No prizes wtf(why the face) :P
you only have three! there is no character named "Frankenweenie" :lol: :wink: but Thor should show up soon he is a thespian after all so he needs to make a dramatic appearance :D
Darn it your right :(