Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:Not too many people put in their guesses (and there's no prize to be had). But for the record... credit to Ajax and April May for guessing that Paranorman would be added. :D
I figured that wouldn't be prizes, but it's still fun nonetheless. :D
I'm thinking Thor.... Please :?: :cry: (That was my first time using the ? and I thought it was very fun)
That is my only guess because that is the only design I want. So times it by 10?
I am sure we will get Thor this year. I have all the other avenger patterns carved. Now I just need one more for finish the team. I have already picked most of the patterns I wish to carve, there are only a few I need to wait for.
sloaner wrote:I am sure we will get Thor this year. I have all the other avenger patterns carved. Now I just need one more for finish the team. I have already picked most of the patterns I wish to carve, there are only a few I need to wait for.
I guess I am just overly excited for The Avengers to be in pumpkin form. The movie coming out on DVD soon doesn't help either. I am so stoked! :lol: :D :) :lol: :) :D :) :lol: :) :D :) :lol: :) :D :D :) :lol: :) :D :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :lol: :) :D :) :lol: :) :D :) :lol: :) :D :) :lol: :) :D :) :lol: :) :D :) :) :) :D :lol: :lol: :D :) :!: x a billion!
sloaner wrote:I am sure we will get Thor... just need one more for finish the team.
Every time someone says something like that, I feel bad for Hawkeye and Black Widow. But if people don't really consider them part of the "core" team, that could be to my benefit. I don't know if I'll be able to make all of them. I suppose the most popular heroes are the ones that have their own standalone movies, right?
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:
sloaner wrote:I am sure we will get Thor... just need one more for finish the team.
Every time someone says something like that, I feel bad for Hawkeye and Black Widow. But if people don't really consider them part of the "core" team, that could be to my benefit. I don't know if I'll be able to make all of them. I suppose the most popular heroes are the ones that have their own standalone movies, right?

I agree with that statement entirely. They aren't considered part of it, and I have no idea why. The had a pretty good sized roll in the movie.

Begs the question now doesn't it. It does go to your benefit if people DON'T consider them :D
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:
I don't think of them as part of the core team. I think when people think of The Avengers they think "Iron Man, Thor, Captain America, and Hulk! ...oh and Black Widow and Hawkeye too." If they ever come out with their own movies then I would say give them a whirl, but right now I don't think they are too necessary.
If you are a nerd like me then you know there were many members of the Avengers through out their existence. When you look under Avengers in The Marvel Encyclopedia The Definitive Guide To The Characters Of The Marvel Universe (which I have on hand). The key members listed are Thor, Iron Man, Ant-Man I, Wasp, Hulk, Captain America, Wonder Man, Hawkeye, Vision, Scarlet Witch, Quicksilver, Black Panther, Black Widow, Hercules, Black Knight, Pulsar, Quasar, Crystal, Sersi, and Ant-Man II. Then there was the West Coast Avenger which started out with Hawkeye, Mockingbird, Iron Man, Tigra, and Wonder Man. Then was taken over by Scarlet Witch, Spider-Women II, War Machine, and U.S. Agent. Which also include at one point in time Human Torch I, Living Lightning, and Moon Knight. And that ends our Marvel class for today.

But we do need a Thor pattern. Maybe a Hawkeye and Black Widow pattern, but most importantly a Thor pattern.
Technically Hawkeye and Black Widow are core members of The Avengers but I think when you are doing the movie that just came out they are not. Does that make sense?