Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
Ajax wrote:
Kayo wrote:
Ajax wrote:I got 4 so far :D . No prizes wtf(why the face) :P
you only have three! there is no character named "Frankenweenie" :lol: :wink: but Thor should show up soon he is a thespian after all so he needs to make a dramatic appearance :D
Darn it your right :(
there you go Ajax told you he would show up eventually now you got 4 :twisted:
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:
zombombie wrote:6/10 in the end. Not as good as last year, but not bad at all :)
If you makes you feel better, I had started working on patterns for two of your other guesses (Draculaure and Merman) but they didn't come together in time. But, good guesses zombombie!
Nooooo!!! Not Merman! Will he ever be released?
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:
zombombie wrote:6/10 in the end. Not as good as last year, but not bad at all :)
If you makes you feel better, I had started working on patterns for two of your other guesses (Draculaure and Merman) but they didn't come together in time. But, good guesses zombombie!
That does make me feel better :) And in a way I'm kind of glad you didn't do Draculaura as I would have ended up doing 2 Monster High patterns for my party which would have resulted in more ridicule from my friends :wink:
ghostface wrote:Nooooo!!! Not Merman! Will he ever be released?
Sad to say, I don't know if he works well as a pattern. There's really only one recognizable shot of him, and it's a somewhat awkward angle. The best patterns have features that make the character instantly recognizable... while also looking cool to someone who doesn't recognize the character. Not entirely sure Merman has that going on.
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:
ghostface wrote:Nooooo!!! Not Merman! Will he ever be released?
Sad to say, I don't know if he works well as a pattern. There's really only one recognizable shot of him, and it's a somewhat awkward angle. The best patterns have features that make the character instantly recognizable... while also looking cool to someone who doesn't recognize the character. Not entirely sure Merman has that going on.
Oh I see. Well that's alright. When you put it like that I'm alright with it. :)