Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By SuperSonic
Ryan,

You have surprised me A LOT with this particular order. When I opened all my packaging, and found it double packaged (which surprised me, but not the point of this post).

BUT. Not only was my carving kit inside, but also, a ZP! Button!!!!! I was soo happy when I saw this in my package. Now I MUST find a use for it :)

Thanks Ryan! You've made this minion even happier than before! :D
By pagemaster1993
A Z.P. button? Guess this means I will be making another order in order to get one. Well I did have my eyes on another carving kit.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Happy to hear that your order made it across the border, SuperSonic.

Regarding the double packaging - the tools are packed in small envelopes ahead of time. But for international orders that go outside the US, I have to place that inside a larger envelope in order to fit the customs declaration slip on the outside.

Regarding freebies with your order - there's no guarantee about what you might find inside the package, but almost all orders will have some sort of treat included, be it a sticker, button, or candy.
By pagemaster1993
I still think I am going to send off for another Carving Tool set. I hate having to change the blades while carving, so having another all I will have to do is change tools.