Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By MooBoo
Oohhh, yes! I would defiantely buy one.
By ghostface
Yup! I'm in too!!!!!
By matspud
I would still love to see a line in ZP mascot plush toys :D
By Zombie Pumpkins!
I'd buy something like this. :lol: Anyone know how to go about getting something like this made?
By Ajax
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:I'd buy something like this. :lol: Anyone know how to go about getting something like this made?
We thought you knew. Check with Todd McFarlane ;)!
By punchi
I would absolutely purchase plushes/action figures.
By matspud
Maybe you could get in touch with the people at Iheart guts or giant microbes and see where they get their plush made.
I want a full plush mascot set please :D :D :D ( but if I have to choose one - Spirit )
By staticfurball
I can sculpt and could make one from sculpy but I wouldn know whre u can get it reproduced though.
By staticfurball
I know u can get things like that reproduces as pewter statues but they are pretty heavy and would cost a bundle in shipping.
By maegnus
I'm in for whatever special merch gets made for this epic milestone. 10 years is a huge accomplishment!
By nosferatu
Mesmark is right. China is where everything like this is made. Low unit costs but high minimum orders.

I would like to see the 2012 mascot either printed or embroidered onto an orange bean bag cover along with the ZP logo. Easily acquired and easy to print. The filling is easily acquired anywhere and keeps production and postage costs low. It would still be commemorative and look great at Halloween and in the home.