Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By Tkaraoke
Hey Ryan,

I've been meaning to ask you. I know you have (or used to have) that flier in the "disgusting downloads" section that had your web addy on it. I was wondering if you would consider making a sheet of those up for download so we can cut them up and tape them to our treats that we pass out this year. I know someone came up with the idea awhile back and I thought it would be a great way to get your name out there. I thought you could put some text on it something along the lines, "Awesome pumpkin stencils are just a click away! :www.ZombiePumpkins.com" or something along those lines.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Yea, I hope to have new fliers posted on the site soon. And.... candy-sized micro-mini fliers? Perhaps those will become a reality as well.
By Tkaraoke
I was thinking about scanning the "Bride On The Zombie Pumpkins" info off of the printed stencils and copying it until I had a page full of them but I thought you could come up with a much cooler than that. Plus I don't feel comfortable taking something from the website and mucking with it unless it's a stencil I want to resize!
:D
By Jaxter
Yah I usually will print out a flier and hang it up at the post office.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Here you go, guys and gals. Four flier variations available for print on the Disgusting Downloads page. Spread the word. The word is... ZOMBIE!

(....PUMPKINS! Okay, so it's two words.)
By Jaxter
Ok I just printed out one of your full page stencils to put in my binder sometime in the next hour I will go and put one down at the area where I have to go to get my mail.

Good work Ryan!
By Kittie
Gonna hang one at my Deli!
By Parade-of-Sickos
I'm going to make some custom mini-fliers and hand them out with the candy this year