Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By Tkaraoke
Mr Patchmaster Man...

Have you ever thought about offering "Lifetime" memberships to ZP? I was thinking that you could throw in a t-shirt (current theme), a bunch of ZP shwag, all the stencils that you can't get from the site (future ones as well), a Howler light (of the person's choice), and a BMW Z3 for like $50?

I know one of those choices is just plain silly so I guess we can
do without the shirt.... ROFL
:D
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Hmm, I'd have to think carefully about that lifetime membership idea. But I will tell you this much... the free gift that $20 members are receiving this year is NOT a BMW Z3.
By Tkaraoke
zombiepumpkins wrote:... the free gift that $20 members are receiving this year is NOT a BMW Z3.
grumblegrumblecheapbastardgrumblegrumble

ROFLMAO! :D :D :D

Ok, nix the Z3 for something even better!! I was thinking about maybe a collection of all the current stencils in a custom binder (like the one you were thinking about making with our choice of stencil on the cover).
By sodajazz
insted of lifetime membership you could have like....different tiers of membership...... basic $2 gets you ......!

Right through to like $20 + gold membership ....... x% off merchendise and selected stencils :wink:

Hmm custom binder full of ZP stencils ......Liking it
By Tkaraoke
To be honest, if someone is paying $2 to access this site and the stencils on it they are getting one heck of a deal. After being here for the past month and enjoying this site, I feel a little guilty at the price I paid for my membership here. When I first discovered the site, I wasn't sure how much to donate so I kind of held back. Now that I've been here for a while and have seen the level of quality and passion Ryan has for his site and his stencils, I wish I could go back and double it.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
I'm in no way trying to solicit more money from you, Tkaraoke... :wink: but since you mentioned it, allow me to copy and paste one of the questions from the Help page of this site (this question does show up in my email from time to time):

Q: Once I'm already a member, can I send you more money?

A: Sure! If you're pleased with your experience and want to give again, I'm more than happy to accept additional contributions during the same year. Thanks for your support!

You can simply use the same payment buttons you used when signing up. This payment will be applied to the same account. In other words, you won't be creating a new membership or password by making a second payment.
By Tkaraoke
Hey now! Haven't you ever heard of someone talking out of their arse before?!
:lol:

Now that I think about it I do remember reading that awhile back and I think it's a great idea for people to really sit down and think about how much ZP means to them and how we can support the cause (the site) and your charity. When I told some ladies at my show the other night about your charity for this year they were really taken aback by it and thought it was a great idea. I was able to spread the word a little bit that night and I hope my t-shirt will be a great conversation starter.