Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By Joey
Actually I just didn't know where this would go. Anyway, I'm having a slight problem in that topics aren't marking themselves as read after I read them. They just sit there, with that little orange thingy mocking me.

So is this just me? Did the zombie pumpkins break into the system and eat a few key wires? If I go to bed will it all be ok in the morning? Find out next time!
By Dans banana Loafcake
I posted my 100th post yesterday and was all happy that I was a pumpkin, but now I've logged on and this is my 100th post. One of my posts have gone missing? Hope it wasn't deleted.
:?
Dan
By mesmark
Happy pumpkin-ing Dan!

It could be a problem with cookies. If you block them, the system shouldn't be able to recognize you when you visit. Or there are chances that something just didn't register when you visited or read a post. Also, loging off and loging right back on too quickly doesn't always work either.

Plus, who can keep up with place anyway :shock: I'm used to coming here in the off season and thinking 'MAN! No posts!' Now I can fight off all the blinking pumpkins or read through half of the posts :D
By Tkaraoke
Just right now it seemed that when I came into this forum area, the site had to reload some of the website images/avatars. Nothing major but it kind of threw me back for a second.

Now that I look, I notice Ryan did change this part of the website to include the new "BRIDE" banner so that probably has something to do with it.
By Liderc
I have somewhat of the same problem, if I respond to a post it will show that there is a post I haven't read on the subject, the post being the one I just posted.
By Joey
Well, it's still doing it.

I mean, they'll mark themselves as read when I don't visit for awhile, but not when I read them. I haven't done anything funky with my cookies either. I'll try logging off then back on and see if that fixes it, as I tend to stay logged in all the time.

I'm actually pretty good at keeping up with this place. Even in the hot season it's still small compared to some of the other places I look. What can I say, I'm a forum whore. Though I will admit that I only skim Stencil Requests and Introductions...