Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By Kittie
Very very Cool! Excellent job.
By matspud
Love it. ( she looks a bit like my mom!!!) Paves the way nicely for next years Zombie Pumpkin Demon Seed :D
By Dans banana Loafcake
Hey I just thought, if she's the bride of the Zombie Pumpkins then I’m assuming there was a wedding!! Where was my invitation! :x

I at least want to see wedding album, with the reception and the best mans speech and the lot of them tucking into brains. Could be quite comical.

Ohhh…. and could you imagine the bachelor/stag party. That would be messy.

Does anybody else think I've been dumbing down my post recently :lol: :lol: :oops:

Dan

P.S. I'd just thought I'd say I loved the new poem on the ZP myspace page.
By finklemyer
matspud wrote:Love it. ( she looks a bit like my mom!!!) Paves the way nicely for next years Zombie Pumpkin Demon Seed :D
Ha, that would be great, " the seed of the Zombie Pumpkin" a zombified seed trying to infect pumpkin patches around the world.
By beccawin
The Bride of the Zombie Pumpkins looks fantastic! I am so impressed! I know that you worked very hard to launch this new season. Congrats on a job well done! :D
By Liderc
Not a big problem, but may be somewhat discouraging for our younger members, to click on any of the items in the box on the home page, like "forums" "Downloads" ect, you have to click it once, then again for it to go to that page.

btw great job ryan~
By Liderc
Looks like the problem I listed above was fixed.
By Tkaraoke
I thought it was a little strange that you had to click twice to get to where you wanted to go to. It was a small problem but I'm glad that he figured a way to get around it.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Liderc wrote:to click on any of the items in the box on the home page you have to click it once, then again for it to go to that page
You can thank Microsoft for that fun feature. A "security update" released for Windows back in April changed how Internet Explorer loads ActiveX controls, such as Flash, Java Applets, and Media Player. It now forces users to click that object first to "approve" it before the Flash navigation buttons will work as they normally should.

So much of the web contains Flash animation, so it's a silly trick Microsoft has pulled if you ask me. There may be a patch to undo this behavior, but I haven't found it. My biggest suggestion would be to try using the Firefox browser. Don't fear change... you'll soon be happy to be using a smoother running, more secure browser:

Download Firefox 1.5

BUT... if you just can't bear to leave the IE browser, I've hopefully come up with some workaround for the site. It basically activates the menu for you, so you don't have to click it twice to use it. Give it a shot now and you should have better luck.

(but I still say, switch to Firefox) :wink:
By Liderc
Just so you know ryan on IE it is working fine now, don't have to click it 2 times anymore to go to the forums ect. Maybe a zombie pumpkin engineer went in and fixed it while you were asleep?
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Liderc wrote:Just so you know ryan on IE it is working fine now, don't have to click it 2 times
Thanks for the follow up report, Liderc. Glad to hear it's working better for you.
Liderc wrote:Maybe a zombie pumpkin engineer went in and fixed it while you were asleep?
Twas I that fixed it. Had to be. "While you were asleep" is something that doesn't apply to me at this time of year. Who has time for slumber with all the Halloween planning? :wink:
By Tkaraoke
Speaking of the site...

Is there any way that we can remain logged into the site? It's just annoying having to re-login every time I want to download a stencil.