Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
I know a lot of you were on pins and needles, so I hope it was worth the wait. The new site is alive, but like all living (or undead) creatures, it's a morphing changing beast. Some areas might change and plenty of new content will be added over the month of October.

Considering that most everything has been revamped (well, except for this forum layout, but that's coming), there's always a chance that there may be bugs to work out. So I'm asking you loyal forum users to scour the new site and let me know if you see anything amiss.

If you have any suggestions on what could be changed or added, I'd be glad to hear them. And if you have any complaints about certain changes, you can keep those to yourself. Just kidding, I'd like to hear those too. So if you have feedback regarding the new site, this is the thread to talk about it.
Last edited by Zombie Pumpkins! on Sat Sep 30, 2006 10:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Mister_JP
And there you have it, Bride of the Zombie Pumpkins! Dan gets his wish. I like the new mascot... feminine, yet sickening.

Of course Ryan still feels the need to rashion out the new stencils... one by one. I guess he dosn't want us to overdose, ya' know?
By Tkaraoke
This is hilarious!

I was literally thrown back in my chair when the new main page came up! I was like someone electrified my chair! I was so stunned I didn't quite comprehend the new logo until I got a closer look at her.

The site looks totally awesome! Thanks, Ryan!
By Kerianne19
And the women are now represented! Quite well too I must add! You never let us down Ryan! Take a nap, enjoy a weekend! The new website is fantasic!
By Tkaraoke
This is going to put me in a real good mood for today. This afternoon I have to do a wedding from 1:30 to 5:30 but the only bride I'm going to be thinking about is our lovely....uhhh....

I was thinking...maybe we should give her a name?!

Pumpkinella?
By sodajazz
Like the new look, the new mascots great :lol:

you'll have to do a new family picture now!

Octoberween starts tomorrow and im getting ready. cheers!!!
By The Devil Guy
Hey man, everything looks wicked, you just made me even more stoked for the next 30+ days! Can't wait to see what awesome stuff you bring out next! :twisted:

Ryan
By Pumpkingrower
All Hail the true Pumpkin King! :lol:

Everything looks great makes me want to get into web design myself.
By Dans banana Loafcake
Mister_JP wrote:And there you have it, Bride of the Zombie Pumpkins! Dan gets his wish. I like the new mascot... feminine, yet sickening.
Well it was more Bonkula's request that I jump on so I recon Bronkula had something to do with it. A little whisper in Ryan’s ear?

Man I'm so happy, Its put me in a good mood for today too. That bride really is a looker, but which one of the ZP is she the bride of? Attack, Revenge or Curse? I'm betting revenge. :lol: :lol:

Dan

P.S. Ryan good job, how you pull it out the bag every year fascinates me. 10 out of 10.
By Steve-o
Well done! BRAVO!!! Exellent revamp, Ryan! Well worth the wait.

How about Gourdina for a name for the Bride? :)
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Dans banana Loafcake wrote:I recon Bronkula had something to do with it. A little whisper in Ryan’s ear?
Too be honest, I was pretty much planning to do the bride theme since the very start of this Zombie Pumpkins site. It almost happened last season. But she wasn't quite.... ripe, yet.
Dans banana Loafcake wrote:which one of the ZP is she the bride of? Attack, Revenge or Curse? I'm betting revenge
I think she gets around. :twisted: No, I mean literally... she rolls around, all over the place. Look how deformed she is. That's one pumpkin that isn't gonna sit right and stay in place, ya know?
By vaderknightrider
Dadja wrote:Seeing how the new mascote is female, she must be the cruelest ZP thus far :P sorry ladies...
I guess we don't have to worry about divorce. :lol:

Excellent look to the site, PM!!!