Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
RavensDestiny wrote:I know one thing, I'm glad I don't have to come up with the name each year, it would drive me crazy trying to think of something. :wink:

This is why we are here :D
I've just posted the list of all the 2012 title ideas to this point. So far, we don't have nearly as many guesses as last year. We have a bit of time before the reveal, so there's still time to put your guesses into the hat. Might not hurt to consider some of your old guesses. Or perhaps a new one. :)=
MooBoo wrote:I'm waiting for some clues, an then i will take my last two guesses! :D
Have you considered that there may be some clues already out there? ;) Of course, more hints will come in time.

For anyone just joining our game in progress.... The format for the title's is usually "_______ of the Zombie Pumpkins!" You fill in the blank. You're allowed up to 3 guesses!

First person to have correctly said the title will receive their choice of item from the Shocking Shop!
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:
MooBoo wrote:I'm waiting for some clues, an then i will take my last two guesses! :D
Have you considered that there may be some clues already out there? ;) Of course, more hints will come in time.
Where? Where? Oh gosh i must have missed them! I will keep my eyes peeled from now on :shock:
Hottie McNaughty wrote:
pagemaster1993 wrote:My guesses are: New Beginnings of the Zombie Pumpkins!, Reincarnation of the Zombie Pumpkins!, and Rot of the Zombie Pumpkins!.
Rot was guessed right above you. You should pick another guess!
Thanks for pointing that out. My new guess will be Ryan of the Zombie Pumpkins! Just thought of that one off of the top of my head.