Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By Kayo
first guess "apocalypse of the zombie pumpkins"
By Dredge
My first guess is

"Wrath of the Zombie Pumpkins"

Ill guess more once Ryan drops hints.

If the story is to progress I would say that the ZP's need to get organized.

Republic of the Zombie Pumpkins?

(That was a joke guess, dont count it...it was crucial to my lame attempt at a joke)
By sloaner
Not sure if anyone has guessed these yet but here we go

Resurrection of the Zombie Pumpkin
Revival of the Zombie Pumpkin
Rebirth of the Zombie Pumpkin

I would have said Rise of the Zombie Pumpkin (Because of Dark knight Rises) but super sonic already used it.
By sloaner
I was also thinking Exorcism but my 3 guesses are up so someone else please feel free to use that one.
By ghostface
I like your guesses sloaner. :)
By Rich D
I'm gonna go with:

Spawn
Year
Legend
By paddy_babe
Dang it I need to get on the forums early if I wanna get good guesses in! My 3 last year were "scream" "reign" "massacre" but I don't think they will 'fit' after Spirit..... return / rise / resurrection / rebirth / revival / etc have all been taken......

:cry:

let me have a ponder.... :D
By Zombie Pumpkins!
I'll tell you this much... this year's title doesn't intend to be a thematic follow-up to the "spirit" idea.
By paddy_babe
hmmm *pondering face* then I'll go with last years "Scream" and "Massacre" ..... let me come back to ya with the 3rd :P
By ghostface
paddy_babe wrote:hmmm *pondering face* then I'll go with last years "Scream" and "Massacre" ..... let me come back to ya with the 3rd :P
I like your guesses paddy_babe. I'd be interested to see what the mascots look like if any of those 2 were the titles. :D
By sloaner
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:I'll tell you this much... this year's title doesn't intend to be a thematic follow-up to the "spirit" idea.
Noooooooooooo. I thought there was a cycle :( lol
How about the Olympics of the Zombie Pumpkins. Instead of the 5 rings have 5 pumpkins. They can compete in such events as scaring, and trick or treating or best costume or taking over the world.
Haunting of the Zombie Pumpkins
Harvest of the Zombie Pumpkins
Call of the Zombie Pumpkins

Maybe it will be totally different, like Zombie Pumpkins Vampire Hunter.. hey if old Abe can do it, why not ZP? I wanted to guess "Legion of" since I'm watching "Legion", but I know I saw it listed. I can't remember what everyone has already guessed.

Also thinking of things like "Submit to the Zombie Pumpkins" or "Bow down to the Zombie Pumpkins"..

I know one thing, I'm glad I don't have to come up with the name each year, it would drive me crazy trying to think of something. :wink: