Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
cuvers wrote:am so glad the site is up!!!!!!! and i did guess the 18th! and I guessed it because today is my birthday!! what a great thing to see, best gift I got today!!!!!!!
Well Happy Birthday too!
sodajazz wrote:Well as I can't think of anything else I shall use your theory and take age as my final guess then thats me done :D
Age of the Zombie Pumpkins
With a slight assist from Nightwatchman, sodajazz is indeed the winner of the "guess the title" contest. As promised, you'll be getting your choice of any item from the shop... something valued over $10, so you can have your pick of any shirt or carving tool. Once the new items are added to the shop, I'll touch base with you again to see what you want! :D
I had been busy in the past few days, so I didn't get to add everyone's final choices to the official list of guesses. But truth be told, I knew sodajazz had already guessed it. Sorry to let you all keep guessing wildly, but we had to keep it a surprise, right?

In case you missed some of my clues... here are some things I had posted to try to steer you in the right direction toward AGE:
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:Might not hurt to consider some of your old guesses. :)=
Besides cluing you in with the word "old" I was trying to tell you that the word "age" had actually been guessed in the past, during last year's guessing contest.
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:Have you considered that there may be some clues already out there? ;) Of course, more hints will come in time.
Use of the word "time" and that the clue was already out there.
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:All good examples. But who will have the wisdom to be correct? Only time will tell.
"Wisdom" and "time" mentioned. The initials for "All Good Examples" is AGE.
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:Again, great entries. But the clock is ticking... A well worn and mature tactic, I would think.
Really hitting you over the head with the age related words now..."clock" and "well worn" and "mature." And another AGE acronym... "Again Great Entries."

And of course, there were the visual clues in the ZP 2012 Site Teases thread. Images of brown weathered vines, stone blocks, and spider webs.

Of course, the "Age of the Zombie Pumpkins" title was chosen to commemorate the 10th anniversary of the site this year. A title that represents the passage of time, as well as being the "era" of something. The Zombie Pumpkins have been around for a while, and now is truly their time. We live in the Age of the Zombie Pumpkins!