Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
Ohh man, I'm really starting to think up guesses now. I wish I hadn't used "Mine" now. Ohh well. I'm gonna have 3 GOOD ones for next year (and then I finally hope to be right -_-).
My first choice was Torment but I was too slow so I'l have to go with:

Anguish
Misery
Crypt (if it hasn't been taken)
And if it has- Masque (in tribute to Poe's Masque of Red Death)

So excited for the relaunch either way! :D
nosferatu wrote:I like your guesses Kurbs ( pumpkin pie) and welcome to the forum. I can't think of a third one as the guess list this year is so exhaustive.

How about Pong of the Zombie Pumpkins Nos? A ten year old kin is bound to be pretty wiffy!
Nothing can smell as bad as a pair of Adidas trainers I have. They are putrid but I love them. Once while watching Q.I., they were discussing Surstromming, a Swedish, fermented herring which is apparently the most putrid food smell in the world. Cans of it are generally opened outdoors. My wife said, "Stephen Fry should smell your trainers."

They live in quarantine in the shed. Anyway, back to topic, can't think of a third guess still. We will find out on the 20th though who was right.
nosferatu wrote:I like your guesses Kurbs ( pumpkin pie) and welcome to the forum. I can't think of a third one as the guess list this year is so exhaustive.

Thank you nos, I like your guesses too, "magic of the.." is really good! It is one of my favourites. I think I know what you mean, it is hard to find a really good choice because of so many good ideas.