Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By Kitty Kat
You yet again have made my spine tingle, my blood run cold and
been unable to wait to carve ! You have done a spooktackular job
on this years patterns and like a kid at Christmas I turn on my
computer and cant wait to see what good gifts (patterns) I get !
Thank You for your hard work and dedication to your gouls !
:lol:
By amandap80
I keep threatening my husband that I am leaving him for Ryan. He is the perfect man. :wink:
By Hottie McNaughty
It's a rare gem of a man that can design a terrifying Exorcist pattern and enjoy a barbie doll. :wink:
By purple1worm
Kudos for another great year of exectional patterns! With 11 days left 'till Halloween and 3 empty vip slots, I think the best is yet to come! :D
By staticfurball
I cant wait to see what else comes out...I think I may need to go out and get more kins!
By Hottie McNaughty
staticfurball wrote:I cant wait to see what else comes out...I think I may need to go out and get more kins!
Word.
By purple1worm
staticfurball wrote:I cant wait to see what else comes out...I think I may need to go out and get more kins!
You're definitely going to need more than four now! :lol: :lol: :lol:
By badgers
Hottie McNaughty wrote:It's a rare gem of a man that can design a terrifying Exorcist pattern and enjoy a barbie doll. :wink:
:lol: I believe it's reffered to as an "Action Figure" :lol:
By Hottie McNaughty
badgers wrote:
Hottie McNaughty wrote:It's a rare gem of a man that can design a terrifying Exorcist pattern and enjoy a barbie doll. :wink:
:lol: I believe it's reffered to as an "Action Figure" :lol:
Riiiiiight!
By Chewy
and its not a handbag, it's a satchel - you know, like the one Indiana Jones carries...
By Ajax
:lol: Funny stuff guys. Patterns are all great this year Ryan! Well rounded with some long time requests (Cash, Reagan, Lily, Phantom) to some relatively new characters(Angry Birds, Walking dead). With 3 VIP patterns left and probably a few more to the main site you have outdone yourself this year as always. From movie monsters, music icons, cereal killers, angry birds, action figures and my favorites of all Zombies and there killers. I really Can't wait to see your carves, photos and costume after the choas dies down. Nothing like waking up on Nov 1st with pumpkin guts everywheres to clean up and going online to check out all the pictures, and if you find it somewheres in that little satchel chewy says you carry maybe it got crumpled up and thrown to the bottom lost in choclate cereal and feathers see if there is an Evil Ash that says to Ajax on it. :wink: and maybe theres even something in there for little Gus.
Last edited by Ajax on Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
By GUS
Ajax my disappointment is evident.

I haven't even renewed my Harvest subscription this year, a fact that saddens & pains me greatly.
There are just 3 new ones i'd carve for this halloween, but hell i'd struggle to justify a monster harvest for 3 patterns I'm taken with.

It's an empirical reality

I'm happy that i've plenty of lesser carved (& not at all) stencils to play catch up with which will keep me busy.

maybe next year.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Thanks! I'm pretty happy with the patterns this year too (as Ajax said, several long in-demand characters). I also think the VIPs are strong this year, with some nice tie-ins with patterns in the public collection.

Those of you offering kind words are giving me a great morale boost, which will help push me through the remaining week+. I have a feeling you'll like the remaining patterns that are coming. 8)
By SuperSonic
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:Thanks! I'm pretty happy with the patterns this year too (as Ajax said, several long in-demand characters). I also think the VIPs are strong this year, with some nice tie-ins with patterns in the public collection.

Those of you offering kind words are giving me a great morale boost, which will help push me through the remaining week+. I have a feeling you'll like the remaining patterns that are coming. 8)
Well I'd hate to be the last to say it, but the patterns for me are a mixed blessing. I like most of them, but some I wouldn't find myself carving this year.

But atleast most of them have kept me happy! :D

Keep up the great work Ryan!
By Ajax
The finale patterns are usually the best 2008 Undead Ted?,2009 Crypt Keeper, 2010 Eddie! I figured this year it would be Reagan, but since it's not and if Ryan is saving the best for last yet again then I have no idea what it could be. I'm fairly easy to please because I carve with a wide Variety of carvers from 2 years old to 50 years old so I'm happy for cartoons , video games, classic monsters and icons. I think every pattern I carve this year will be 2011 unless I carve some stuff to compliment 2011 patterns like animal or herman. I caught up on alot of patterns last year by carving over 30 between foam and real so I've carved most of my favorites to date of course theres always a few that escape me each year. I for one am excited for what is to come and for most of 2011 so far. I carve stuff even if i'm not a fan. I don't listen to Johnny Cash very often but I love the pattern. I have watched very few Universal Horror movies from the early days but I love the imagery. I'm a fan of popular culture and the images it creates and what people recognize and makes the adults say "Wow thats Vincent Price, amazing." or makes the kids smile or laugh as they pick out characters, and yes I do refuse to use paragraphs. :wink:

I for one am carving atleast 5 of the 7 bonus patterns. They are some of the best the site has to offer and well worth the upgrade.
Last edited by Ajax on Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.