Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By GUS
I don't know about you but i really miss printing out a stencil & having it display the theme as well as year of the stencil, (it used to be in that years stylised look, each time I rummage through my many folders I have a little pang of "wish it were still like that"

why did you change it ryan, why why why!? :lol:
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Because I did not enjoy the idea of redoing over 250 files every year. :lol:
By GUS
..but, (he said, not letting go)

if we have a by year search them surely the logo only applies to items originally released that year.
therefore the actual year log not a swap over each time (which would delay other aspects of the site further)
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Oh right right... gotcha. Well, for the patterns, which can tend to float around for years (and sometimes get redistributed against my will) I like to have the proper name "Zombie Pumpkins!" only on them, rather than a "___ of the..." variation. Just so people don't think the name of the website is "Bride of the Zombie Pumpkins!" for example.

Plus, it helps for legal purposes. I own the registered trademark for the phrase "Zombie Pumpkins!" in the class of patterns/stencils, so lawyer says it's best to have the correct title mark on the product.
By GUS
...still trying, ...so how about an "issued in the year of the attack of the" etc etc
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Perhaps, but even then there could be discrepancies. For example, a pattern that was a V.I.P. pattern one year, but then re-released as part of the public collection a year or two later.

Safest bet for learning the pattern's year of origin is looking at the copyright date on every pattern. And if you want to know the theme of that year, just match 'em up.

2003 - Attack
2004 - Revenge
2005 - Curse
2006 - Bride
2007 - Seed
2008 - Night
2009 - Dawn
2010 - Invasion
2011 - Spirit
By paddy_babe
I didn't even think of doing it year order, I thought I was good organizing them in groups and in site order (which was not cool, some of the names how changed like 'The Crow' to David something-or-another... sat there for about 10mins going "I'm sure thats not right" :lol: )

I'm getting there with my filing though (disaster struck though, I've lost a load of patterns, including retired twilight flight and my ZP stickers from my order last year! I was saving that for when I had a folder just for ZP :( )
gah I'm just glad I didn't get a paper cut! :D
By NikkiRae
paddy_babe wrote:I didn't even think of doing it year order, I thought I was good organizing them in groups and in site order (which was not cool, some of the names how changed like 'The Crow' to David something-or-another... sat there for about 10mins going "I'm sure thats not right" :lol: )

I'm getting there with my filing though (disaster struck though, I've lost a load of patterns, including retired twilight flight and my ZP stickers from my order last year! I was saving that for when I had a folder just for ZP :( )
gah I'm just glad I didn't get a paper cut! :D
I've been doing the same thing. I bought a big binder and have been putting them together by groups on the website, or simply creating my own groups like Nightmare Before Christmas. I'm a little OCD when it comes to certain things, and this is one of them. I actually almost had an anxiety attack because there were so many patterns coming out, I just couldn't keep up :oops:
By SuperSonic
I also have them organized by year, I use the Haunted History to line'em up.
By purple1worm
I organize them by categories on the site and by year (latest 1st). I don't really need to know what theme the year was!
By nosferatu
Alphabetically. It;s as easy as A,B,D.