Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By OldTrustyLegs
Can I ask what may be a stupid question? How does the transfer paper work? I want to get some, but I wanted to find out the mechanics of it before I did so. It would be a hell of a lot easier than poking all those holes.
By GUS
OTL

"Saral" is akin to supercharged graphite paper, favoured by quilters & the like...
I did 15 oogie boogie 2's yesterday with 2 pieces of saral (cut to misers size) & they're good for afew more uses.
In fact the only downside to using saral is having to have another box to store cut out patterns & part used saral in, (& micropore 2m bandage tape to stick to the kins & not harm the saral, repositions beautifully that way, so the saral doesn't tear)

Get some & enjoy! ...it rocks, sadly not stocked in the shocking shop anymore (which is why it's called the shocking shop, ...wel ought to be! :wink:
By matspud
I take it you are talking about saral paper. It works just like carbon paper - tape you pattern to the uninked side of the paper and tape the lot to your kin inked side against the pumpkin skin. Then just trace round your pattern with moderate pressure to transfer the pattern to the pumpkin. Remove the patter/transfer paper and voila! :D
By Zombie Pumpkins!
You can now download a printable version of the basic instructions, to hand out at your pumpkin carving parties. A handout for the newbies. Just click the "Printable Pumpkin Carving Instruction Sheet" link on the Incredible Instructions page (on the right sidebar or at the bottom of the page)
By keifferone
Ryan do you ever sleep? 3:45am?!?! :shock:
We really do appreciate your hard work but get some sleep man.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
The time stamp must be adjusted for your time zone. It was 04:45 am when I posted it. There's more to do than there is time left before Halloween. It's okay, I have all of November to sleep. :)