Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By monstermash
I did mine a few days ago. I wanted to find a match that maybe others wouldn't immeadiately think of but I got drawn to the classic straight away. I couldn't resist even though its probably already been chosen a dozen times.
So how exactly are you choosing the winner? Pulling a name out of a hat sort of thing? Or is your method shrouded in secrecy?
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Dadja wrote:I kinda like to know what everyone sent in...
To make sure everyone does the proper level of "work" (admittedly not much) to enter the contest, it's probably best to not name the costume/pattern pairs yet. But after the contest ends, we can talk about that.

It was asked how winners are chosen? It will be completely random. A computerized number generator will pick 2 random numbers, within a specified range. So if the random numbers are 314 and 27, then the winners will be whoever sent in the 314th and 27th submissions.

Unfortunately, there's no official prize for getting extra creative with costume/pattern pair you match up... but I can see what each of you is submitting, and there are a lot of clever ones! Not just the obvious choices. So maybe I'll offer a little bonus to whoever I deem to be the most creative. :)
By monstermash
Ah ok. I wish i'd put more effort in now. I promise I will do better in the next competition, whatever it may be.
Looking through the stenciling beyond the pumpkins threads got me thinking that maybe a competition to see who could think of the most inventive and unique way to use a ZP pattern might be good. It would certainly get the creative juices flowing.
By purple1worm
ok I entered too!
By ghostface
Can't wait to see what everybody elses choices are!
By SuperSonic
ghostface wrote:Can't wait to see what everybody elses choices are!
Mine was a bit crazy. :)
Last edited by SuperSonic on Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By SuperSonic
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:Winner will be announced probably within a day. :)
Did anyone on the forums win?
By ghostface
Not me! :( Oh well, maybe I will win the Sticker Scheme contest :D :twisted:
By nosferatu
Congratulations to the winners.

I'm holding out for tomorrow's Euromillions Draw.

I chose Ghostface by the way.