Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By nosferatu
Glad to see the blog back up and running.

I loved Sesame Street and The Muppets growing up too. Sesame Street was visionary and even now I look up clips, be it Kermit in the London Fog or Stevie Wonder singing Superstition

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ul7X5js1vE

I loved it because it was raw, unpolished and experimental.

In Britain at the time, the only puppets I can remember were Pipkins and Fingermouse, so the muppets were light years ahead of their time. The interesting thing for me watching The Muppets now is that those old shows still offer great entertainment.

Elmo appeared long after I had grown out of the show. I still don't like him.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
I agree Nos, the Muppets were ahead of their time. I don't think there was anything on TV quite like those shows, at the time when Sesame Street and The Muppet Show made their respective debuts. I was a Muppet Show junkie as a kid, and still find it entertaining.

Sesame Street... well I won't really watch that anymore, my time also pre-dates the red menace that is Elmo. Ok, he's kinda cute... but it's sad that some of the new cute monsters have taken over Sesame Street. Poor Harry Monster... you don't see him so much anymore.

In other blogging news, I posted a new entry. A welcome to October, and an urge to start your celebrating NOW. Better early than never (as inspired by a topic in this very forum):

http://www.zombiepumpkins.com/blog.php
By MooBoo
Great blog, and so true. I'm so ready to start celebrating, i wanted to start decorating the house but i've been told its too early, but i'm slowly sneaking things in. :twisted:
And as soon as i get my hands on some pumpkins, i'm going to carve them. :D
By Starparty
In other blogging news, I posted a new entry. A welcome to October, and an urge to start your celebrating NOW. Better early than never (as inspired by a topic in this very forum):
I have actually printed that blog post out and hung it up at work. I've been getting some flack for being "too early" when I put some lacey black fabric, a pumpkin table runner, my two light up vultures, two foamies and a bowl of candy on my cube endcap (although most people seemed to be chewing a mouthful of candy while complaining, go figure). :roll:

VIVA LA OCTOBERWEEN!
By nosferatu
Cool stuff.

I am however worried about what kind of action that figure will see.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
The "action" I had in mind was... maybe Frankie could have her hands cut off (they are detachable) by the Headless Horseman's ax. Or maybe a trim of the hair by Edward Scissorhands. (see, I have figures of more scary male figures too)
By nosferatu
Or maybe they could have a little tea party together with Big Ted, Little Ted and Undead Ted. You can be Mother, of the Bates Voorhees variety.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Ok, I think it's time to start making more scary patterns, and stabbing some pumpkins. Playtime is over! :roll:
By SuperSonic
Dadja wrote:
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:Ok, I think it's time to start making more scary patterns, and stabbing some pumpkins. Playtime is over! :roll:
aha, we have a break through!

A needed break through in the cutesy concept! :roll: :twisted:
By Ajax
I think it's been a pretty well rounded year, but my favorite patterns are always the Horror ones. I would love to see atleast one Unique Creation and maybe a Phantom Phrase. Oh and yes a Grave Icon.
By CorpseBride
Great blog entry, nice doll ;) Heh heh...

And I love the post about not celebrating too early. I always get teased for that. Why wait? Why only enjoy the best holiday for a mere week or two?!? Start early and ENJOY the season and the Halloween spirit :D
By amandap80
I concur on the Halloween spirit blog. I start playing music and decorating in September. I always want to ensure that the harried life of being an adult does not steal Halloween away from me too quickly.