Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
Is there anyway a forum could be made that you have to login into so we can post VIP carved patterns without letting the cat out of the bag?
By maegnus
If it's simple to do, I like this idea.

I think that keeping the V.I.P. patterns under wraps is a nice tradition. We might just have to wait until after Halloween to show them off in the flesh.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Hmm, I like the idea. Although the forums and the pattern memberships run from different databases. So I'm not sure if it's possible (without a lot of effort) to make an area of the forum that only "Monster Harvest" members could access. I'll keep it in mind, but my efforts for the next month will probably be more focused on designing patterns and filling in more of the main site content.

I appreciate how everyone knows the tradition of being vague with the identity of the VIP patterns. It really does make them feel more special that way. Of course, I've been dropping some hints on Facebook and Twitter, and the names have even been mentioned here in the forum. So for anyone who likes to poke around and solve these riddles, it may not be too hard to figure what the VIP patterns are.

But I do encourage you to not show the carvings right away. Maybe closer to Halloween, some carving photos will slip out here and there. :)