Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By sloaner
It's one of my fav's, but I would like to know if that was one of the top patterns to be printed off last year.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Popular indeed. Last Halloween season the Night Owl was printed out nearly twice as much as any other pattern! So that's the reason for his chosen prominence around the site this year.

I wonder which pattern from this year will be the tops. Maybe it will be on a t-shirt next year.
By JimmOfTheDead
I'm surprised a Unique Creation was the most popular pattern from last year... And I don't mean any offense, because I really like it, but I guess I assumed movie monsters and the like would be the most popular. Then again, "Heads Up!" is my personal favorite, and that's a Unique Creation too!
By nosferatu
Night Owl certainly got a lot of comments but I doubt I would buy the t shirt. My daughter likes it however.

Personally I would like to see a T shirt with all the classic movie monsters. My favourite pattern last year was Wolfman and that would look great on a shirt but not as great as FM. The all time classic and unbeatable pattern
By SuperSonic
Ohh I loved Night Owl! I will end up buying the shirt at some point, just unsure when right now.

I gotta put all my focus into preping for Halloween and School. But trust me, I will buy it :)
By Ajax
Awesome, that a unique creation got so much attention. It wasn't my favorite pattern(to cute for me) but at one of my carving parties it got carved atleast 3 times. I'm a movie monster man myself can't get enough of those and think that Vincent Price and Edgar Allen Poe were the best patterns from last year the likenesses were uncanny. Can't wait to see more of Ryans Unique Creations this year.
By purple1worm
It was one of my faves from last year! I carved it last year and will probably carve it again this year. If I can get my hands on a pumpkin hanger, it will adorn my porch every year.
Most of my favorites are unique creations, cat got you're tongue and creature reacher are other faves i' ve carved several times.
By Hottie McNaughty
I loved Night Owl and it was one of the pumpkins that got the most comments in my display. Annnnnnd, I bought the shirt.
By staticfurball
I love night owl, all the kids seem to like it also. Most of my favorite patterns are in th unique creations category. owls cats and bats never loose their luster for me.
By MooBoo
I love Night Owl, i didn't get to carve him last year but i'm defiantely going to do him this year. :)
By maegnus
The fact that your own unique creations are getting the most prints is a testament to your artistic vision and talent.