Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By keifferone
Looks great!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!
Also love the new patterns that are up already.
By punchi
AHHHHHHHHHH!!! I totally was NOT expecting this after Ryan's post! I screamed!!!
By Trevler
Site looks great though I found a bug while browsing patterns. Clicking on the Leatherface, pattern brings you the Hannibal Lector pattern page.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Trevler wrote:Site looks great though I found a bug while browsing patterns. Clicking on the Leatherface, pattern brings you the Hannibal Lector pattern page.
Thanks Trevler, great catch. It's little bugs like that which I am trying to squash today. The Leatherface link is now fixed. :D
By Euri
Stunning site, Ryan! It's always a HUGE thrill to see all the changes.

I LOVE the new shirt! Did the Revenge shirt glow? I wish I'd picked up the shirts then. :cry:

I need to do some more browsing, but I already know that I love the related patterns link at the bottom of the individual patterns. So far I'm only seeing Jack the Knife. Hope I'm not missing anything else.

Off to browse some more! Thanks for the awesome work Ryan! 8)
By MooBoo
OMG, i love it, love it, love it. The colours are great, the mascot is great and the t-shirts are great. By the way everything is great! lol.

One thing, is anyone else still showing Invasion title and colours on the forum? I have spirit showing when i go on my phone, but on my laptop it still shows invasion :?
By MooBoo
MooBoo wrote: One thing, is anyone else still showing Invasion title and colours on the forum? I have spirit showing when i go on my phone, but on my laptop it still shows invasion :?
And as soon as i post that it changes to spirit :lol:
By Kittie
Ryan, you never cease to amaze me. Year after year. Thank you so much for everything you do! And thanks for brigtening my day today.
By Wile E. Coyote
:D LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!

Fabulous work as always Ryan! Was looking forward to carving but even more now. Jack the Knife and Fright Night are the first on my list!

YAY!
By SuperSonic
I too like the new site, the mascot again just doesn't seem to like to die persay :P. They are finding their way around the site :)

Being zombies they are the Undead :P

The colors threw me off at first, but I love them now. I too along with GUS seem to think that the shop is a tad too small now. (Maybe reconsider bringing back the Saral Paper?).

I do like that one fo my favorite patterns is a t-shirt now. MUST BUY :P

Did you notice Ryan that the forum is still under the Invasion site?
By Raven
When I am not logged into the forums the main site is updated, the forum is still the old format. Once I log in everything is updated.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
All the images and colors of the forum should be new. If you're seeing the old, try refreshing your browser or clearing your browser cache if that still doesn't help.
By staticfurball
I was soooo pleasantly surpridsed to log on and see the changes :D I love the colors for this theme and I like the idea of a plush mascot to keep on the couch. I hope you go through with that idea. I didnt get the change in the forum at first though but it changed when I refreshed the page. The owl T-shirt looks great and I cant wait to get my hands on one of the new shirts with the "spirit" on it. Have you thought about bringing back all the retired patterns for a one time only thing?? *wink wink** :D