Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By Drayco
Great look on the new website! I like how the Spirit mascot changes when you hover the mouse over it.

I found a quick easy to fix link issue. On the opening pattern page when you click on the "Latest: Phantom of the Opera" it takes you to the Jason Unmasked pattern.
By Dadja
staticfurball wrote:Oh man I just noticed that when I pass over tha mascot he changes!!! lol Awesome!! I love the little details :D
Haha, yeah it's been sort of a tradition: Curse made a growling noise, Dawn changed lighting, as did Invasion. So the first thing I do every year is mouseover the mascot :)
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Drayco wrote:Great look on the new website! I like how the Spirit mascot changes when you hover the mouse over it.

I found a quick easy to fix link issue. On the opening pattern page when you click on the "Latest: Phantom of the Opera" it takes you to the Jason Unmasked pattern.
Thank you! And... now fixed. :)
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Dadja wrote: So the first thing I do every year is mouseover the mascot :)
Nice shirt in your avatar, by the way. So who is selling unauthorized knockoffs of my t-shirts! :wink:
By Zombie Pumpkins!
sodajazz wrote:Nice new site I do have a new avatar but it won't let me update it, i'll wait till later :D

Done :D
Great avatar, yet again. The family is growing!
By hkzombie
First thing I said when I got into the website, " WOOOOOWW!!". :D Made me feel a kid entering this magical land full of Halloween goodness! Who would've known it was ' Spirit of the Zombie Pumpkins', such a simple title but I really like it! And to think, last year we were coming up with all sorts of morbid and apocolyptic names for the theme. I love everything about the site, great job ZP!
By SuperSonic
I noticed that the Yahoo and email icons were still purple. Invasion is trying to invade the new site now :P
By paddy_babe
LOVE the new look :D I was so close with my guess of 'ghost'! (kinda chuffed with myself still :lol: ) can't wait until I re-new my membership again :D
By badgers
Awesome new site. Love everything about it. I did just notice, that the "Links" is missing from the menu.....a "missing link" perhaps or was it something that just wasn't used very much. I have used it myself before in search for other things Halloween related.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
No "links" page this time around. Found that it was tough to manage... many people asking for links... some older links disappearing or going stale. Rather than a static list, I'm more in the mood to link to sites in a more "active" way. In the forum, on Twitter, on the blog, etc. Make each link worthy of a little commentary, rather than just a mile long list of links.