Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By Euri
Before I get into this, I need to say that I'm not a computer savvy person at all. So the answer might be very simple. If that's the case you can just shake the pumpkins seeds out of my head and clue me in. :wink:

Last year when i printed out patterns I found that the very bottom edge of the pattern would be cut off so I would miss the bottom edge of the 'proof'' and the last line of the text in the opposite corner. In some cases this isn't a big deal, but in some other patterns, like the Pheonix Rebirth, part of the image is cut off the mock up pic. in the bottom. But really I'm just a perfectionist and this bugs me. :lol:

So is anyone else experiencing this when the print or is there some adjustment I havn't tried yet on my computer? Help, anyone??
By Zombie Pumpkins!
The patterns are created at standard North American letter paper size, 8.5 x 11 inches. The only reason I can think of for the pattern print being slightly cut off is if you're using smaller paper, or enlarging the pattern with the printing software.

Right before you print, you should see a printer dialog box which lets you choose some settings, and maybe see a preview of what the print will look like. Check that the pattern is printing at "100%" or "actual size."

Some print software might try to "fit to page" or something like that, which could widen the image, pushing the bottom of the design off the page. That's one possibility.

But yeah, let us know what size paper you're using. If you have a picture of the printed page, or a screen shot of what your printer software shows on screen, we can explore other ideas.
By Euri
It's just standard letter sized computer printer. Same kind that I've always used. The pattern itself comes off just fine, but like I said I'm a perfectionist in some things and this is one of those times when I embrace that. :wink:

I'll double check the 'fit to page' bit and see if that's on. Thanks for the help. I'll go look into that now.
By matspud
Like Dadja I use A4 paper, ( longer and narrower than US letter) I have had a couple of problems in the past , not so much with ZP patterns as others though. I just fiddle with the size options until it fits :? Sorry not much help. :(