Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By Chewy
Hmm... you know, i dont know for sure. I found it by googling it the first time, probably 6/7 years ago looking for pumpkin patterns becasue i was bored with my book of PM ones.... Borrowed my dad's "internet safe" credit card to pay LOL. Didnt sign up again for another 2 or 3 years & think ive been a regular since.

I'll bet Ryan already knows the answers for everyone - he's just testing us! :)
By Raven
I was around for Revenge, but did not join the forums till Bride. I don't think I did any patterns that first year though. Once I started though I never looked back!
By S.A.M
I remember I found Zombie Pumpkins! whilst looking for a Super Mario stencil back in 2006. So I'd have joined during Bride of the Zombie Pumpkins!

I recall that I was initially hesitant to join the site as I thought my printer wouldn't be up to the job and I was looking for pre-printed patterns to buy. Daft I know :lol:

But I kept coming back to ZP! as it had the patterns I was looking for and that was that, I paid up after scouting out the forums to check it was legit. (I had a different username then, I can't remember it)

My first ZP! Carving 21/10/06:

This'll be my fifth season on ZP! here's to many more :D
By punchi
I came in at Night. I too was tired of PM stencils. I think I signed up for the forum at Dawn... been here ever since!
By purple1worm
I was introduced to the site when my sis found it at Curse, I only joined the forum at Night. I think that's when I purchased my first subcription for the patterns but I could be mistaken!
By Wile E. Coyote
I've been a member since Curse but I found the site Halloween of 04 (Revenge).

I did a search online of pumpkin patterns and stumbled across it and have been hooked ever since!
By keifferone
For me it was seed I believe. I did a Google search and I have not gone anywhere else since. Not to sound like a brown noser or anything but I haven't had to. You always have the best designs.
By hkzombie
I popped up around Dawn of the ZP's but didn't officially become pumpkined until 'Invasion of the ZP's'. When I initially came around, I remember when someone asked me when was the last time I carved a pumpkin. To my surprise, I couldn't remember (probably when I was 9...) so that's when I knew it was time to reclaim the many years of missed pumpkin carving! I did a google search one night and this site was hands down the best! The other sites do not compare to this one whatsoever!

Moral of the story: Never miss a Halloween year of pumpkin carving from now on! :D
By JimmOfTheDead
I remember Goatee Style actually... I think I was looking for Nightmare Before Christmas stuff online, and found the early patterns. Then, a couple years later I was going through some old bookmarks and found that the Zombie Pumpkins had evolved into their own website.