Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By Hottie McNaughty
I entered at the Dawn Of The Zombie Pumpkin. I wish I'd been around for Bride, although I did score a shirt and a decal.
By pagemaster1993
I entered near the end of Dawn. But did see what the logos looked like because of some of the shop items.
By SuperSonic
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:As we ponder what the title of the 2011 site might be, I thought it would be fun to take a look at the history of past logos from the previous 8 years of the website. Does the evolution of the names give any hint to what that 2011 logo might say?

Considering I haven't been on in 3 days I figure I'll throw in my few cents about this.

I remember all the logos except the first two. I wasn't looking for patterns then, more or less trying to convince my parents to let me buy more pumpkins :P.

When I did find this site though, it was on Curse of the ZP!
By Dredge
I came on during Night of the Zombie Pumpkins!
By monstermash
I wandered in at Dawn.
By MooBoo
I was Night of Zombie Pumpkins
By Ajax
You had me at Hello.
By SuperSonic
I bought my first membership when it was the "Night of the ZP!", but knew about the site since "Curse of the ZP!".
By pagemaster1993
I bought my first membership at the end of Dawn near the beginning of Invasion.
By Euri
Me too! I'm checking the site everyday now! You can just feel the excitement in the air... :D

I happned on the site the very first year, Attack. I had done a google search for Jack Sparrow pumpkin patterns and it brought me here. To this day my patterns with the 'Attack' logo are some of my fav ZP memorabilia. I think that year all the patterns were free and the membership started the year after (correct me if I'm wrong). I still kick myself for not getting a T-shirt back then. :cry:
By amandap80
Exciting! I have been around since 'Curse of'. Ready for exciting stuff this year!
By Tkaraoke
I was "Cursed" and I've never looked back!