Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By wookie66
I have been watching the memorial shows this morning and its so hard to believe its been 10 years since that day. Just wanted to say my thoughts and prayers are with everybody who suffered that day and to all the soldiers who have been lost and who are still fighting today.
By GUS
Happened on your soil folks, but involved many nations, killed many people of many race, colour & creeds ..& is still happening, when you think 9 / 11 think of it as a global crime not purely as it happened to Americans.

Anything pertaining to that day perhaps ought to reflect this.
The whole world changed that day.

A "mere" 67 British folk died, I would be keen to see the international mix to be more knowledgeable on the subject.

obviously this kickstarted a new wave of terroism in the uk highlighted by the events of 2005 tube & bus bombings, when 9 /11 rolls around each year I count them as victims of 9 /11 too.

Many memorial services held in the uk & obviously a lot of media attention, I like the sentiments of the queen, who wrote, "grief is the inevitable conclusion of being fortunate enough to have loved" (i'm paraphrasing of course, but the sentiment is clear).

& shedloads of innocent non-combatents suffering the whims of soldiers on all sides, Taliban, U.S. U.K. & international forces

God bless "the world" ..not just America.

It's a very sad & complicated business.

Folk of a certain age in the uk have always had to live with bomb threats, we're somewhat hardened to it as an everyday risk, sadly, first the IRA now misguided, indoctrinated radicals.

My own father would not allow us to handle post due to a country he had worked in, there was always the risk of a postal bomb, he took this very seriously.

So i've long held the conclusion life is short, religion detrimental to simply accepting, & to "be nice to one another" ..as that ultimately is what religions boil down to.

Peace on us all.