Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By Zombie Pumpkins!
I was not aware, thanks for letting me know!

The seller says, "Let me do the heavy lifting for you. I specialize in hand-carving styrofoam pumpkins in hip, off-the-beaten path designs."

Are my designs that "off-the-beaten path"? They're recognizable and easy to find, right here on ZombiePumpkins.com. And I'd also argue that carving my designs isn't "heavy lifting." Anyone can do it! And I wish everyone would! :wink:
By pagemaster1993
So does that mean that this guy hacked your pattern vault and that their is going to be A Clockwork Orange pattern this year like some people on this forum want.
By staticfurball
OHH that's a no no on Etsy. I had a shop on Etsy and they are pretty clear on the rules. They are usually pretty good with taking care of things like that. Thgey developed a whole team just for searching out and booting off resellers and the like, especially since your stuff is copywrit. Just email the admin and Im sure it wont be long.
By matspud
Hey Nos , Did you drop Mr JP a line as well. Alex is one of his.
By staticfurball
Ryan I hope you dont mind but since I already have a shop on Etsy I loged in and flaged the shop and referd the admin to this thread. I hope I didn't over step by doing that but us Etsy shop owners realy dont like resellers in any form.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
staticfurball -- I don't mind at all, thank you. Sometimes I get busy at this time of year and don't get a chance to follow up on all these sort of things... or even if I do, I figure it doesn't hurt for more than one complaint to be filed. Makes the site (in this case Etsy) know for sure that something should be done.
By CorpseBride
I also reported the shop. Not cool...not cool at all :x
By staticfurball
This guy is selling one of them for 75 buck man!!
you should be getting the royalties lol......
By vibhandaka
staticfurball wrote:This guy is selling one of them for 75 buck man!!
you should be getting the royalties lol......
I know right? Ryan should at least get $20, the cost of a monster harvest package!