Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By MooBoo
I can wait..........................................I think :?
All good things come to those who wait. Right? :D
By nosferatu
Serene, I fold my hands and wait,
Nor care for wind, nor tide, nor sea;
I rave no more 'gainst time or fate,
For lo! my own shall come to me
By monstermash
I was thinking maybe the 17th as its Elviras birthday. I'm not so sure anymore. :cry:
By Ajax
A pity pattern would go a long way to making the wait that much easier. :D
By wookie66
The suspense keeps growing and growing. Halloween is in full force here in Richmond. The Halloween stores are open and are always packed with people. The only thing missing is the new launch, that will be the cherry on top of this Halloween season.
By adam
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:To be honest, my goal has been to launch the new site and some new patterns before the middle point of September at the latest But this new site involves some new functionality, with programming that has proven to be pretty tricky. Will you all be sad if it takes another week or more before it's ready? :cry:
I was there with my site, it took a bit longer then I expected to get things working and it still needs some changes.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Edinburghzombie wrote:Though I do secretly hope you're bluffing ;)
Ya got me. ;)

adam wrote:Nooooooo ryan I guessed tomorrow!!!!!!!! :( I am gonna lose. Should I re guess?
It's a good thing you didn't change your guess then. So congrats, Adam... you win... well, nothing. But I'll keep you in mind when I need help accurately picking lotto numbers.
By adam
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:
Edinburghzombie wrote:Though I do secretly hope you're bluffing ;)
Ya got me. ;)

adam wrote:Nooooooo ryan I guessed tomorrow!!!!!!!! :( I am gonna lose. Should I re guess?
It's a good thing you didn't change your guess then. So congrats, Adam... you win... well, nothing. But I'll keep you in mind when I need help accurately picking lotto numbers.
HA! If it were only THAT easy. :)