Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By Zombie Pumpkins!
CorpseBride wrote:he tried to be sneaky and add a 1 trying to fool us into thinking there were 31 days in September...
Maybe by September 31st I actually meant October 1st? Or maybe I'm going to change the calendar and add an extra day to give us more time in the Halloween season? Or maybe it's like a leap year, and September 31 only happens once in a blue moon?
By Dredge
DUH!!!! I didn't even think about that LOL.

Sept only has 30 days :lol:

Ryan made a joke, and we didn't catch it. You're a wiley one this year
By staticfurball
Wouldn't it be nice if we all woke tomorrow and WHAP!! there it it :D
By Tkaraoke
It seemed last year's launch took so long I was a wreck when it finally happened. I hope we don't get a repeat of that one again.

Hummm...September 15th seems like a good day (again) to launch! :wink:
By wookie66
September 2nd please, the 2nd is Friday and that would be the perfect way to start the holiday weekend, plus another hurricane is headed this way and might be here next weekend so please please this weekend.
By matspud
I am going with 15th September - a nice birthday present for someone :D ( but not me :( )
By Tkaraoke
matspud wrote:I am going with 15th September - a nice birthday present for someone :D ( but not me :( )
Awww! That's very kind of you but I'm sure it won't happen again. Just knowing that it's coming around my birthday time is enough for me.
By Tkaraoke
I love the feeling of "electric shock" and you jump out of your seat when the site does update. I need to disconnect that car battery to my office chair one of these days!

"Hit him again, Endo!"
By punchi
Any...day...now. It will happen! Ahhhhhhh! Can't wait! Maybe it will be Friday. That's my guess, the 16th.
By Euri
I had the same thing the other day. The site was taking a bit to load and the excitement almost killed me. I LOVE the anticipation of waiting for the new site! And then there's the constant checking for new patterns after the load. I tell ya, all this eager excitement that spreads out over almost two months, Christmas Day has got nothing on Halloween. :D
By vibhandaka
I bet Sept. 23!!!
By Raven
I'm going out of town on Sep. 20th. I may not have internet access. I wont be back till some time in October.. I can't wait that long.. so I need the new launch before the 20th. :P