Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By Zombie Pumpkins!
More pattern shirts in the shop... quite possibly. I guess I'll see if the Night Owl shirt proves popular. I'll take your Poe vote into consideration!
By matspud
Will Spirit be appearing as a decal? I have to say he is my Favourite mascot. I just want to cuddle him. :D
By pagemaster1993
Since everyone keeps calling your new Spirit mascot cuddly why not offer a plush version of it :lol: I would by it.
By Kittie
I still wish you offered Women's (Not Juniors) sized T-shirts! Men's are just to long for a shortie like me.
By MooBoo
pagemaster1993 wrote:Since everyone keeps calling your new Spirit mascot cuddly why not offer a plush version of it :lol: I would by it.
Love this idea! I would definatley buy one :D
By Zombie Pumpkins!
matspud wrote:Will Spirit be appearing as a decal? I have to say he is my Favourite mascot. I just want to cuddle him. :D
:D Yes, he will indeed.
By sloaner
Sorry if this was already answered but is there 6 or 7 blades with the ZP pro pumpkin carving tool? I see 7 in the picture but it says 6 and I think there was only 6 on the old site. I'm going to buy one this year either way but just wanted to know.
By Dredge
I got my windows tinted today on my car, and he had to remove my ZP stickers. They were the color decals :(
By CorpseBride
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:
matspud wrote:Will Spirit be appearing as a decal? I have to say he is my Favourite mascot. I just want to cuddle him. :D
:D Yes, he will indeed.
Excellent! I need another for my car! If you made one that said "Zombie Pumpkins!" I would also gladly display that on my car :D Free advertising!
By Zombie Pumpkins!
sloaner wrote:Sorry if this was already answered but is there 6 or 7 blades with the ZP pro pumpkin carving tool? I see 7 in the picture
6 blades then, 6 blades still. Where did you see 7 blades? This picture? There are 5 loose and 1 in the handle. Also a rectangular metal wrench.

By sloaner
oh lol, I thought the metal wrench was another blade. Maybe it was black before and that may have thrown me off.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Ah yes. The wrench did used to be black in the past.

You COULD try carving with the wrench, but I wouldn't recommend it. ;)
By pagemaster1993
The Spirit mascot does have a greaser hair style, would look good on a hot rod.
By paddy_babe
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:Ah yes. The wrench did used to be black in the past.

You COULD try carving with the wrench, but I wouldn't recommend it. ;)
well actually.... there was one bit of pumpkin stuck last year and I used the wrench to poke it out (I did not want to use a blade and snap it) :P but you are correct, not recommended

as for the seral paper, I think I may have to go back to poking holes and flour unless I find another reliable us to uk seller, there is no way I can afford the uk prices for it!! Shame it was taking up so much of your time Ryan (and those stacks of boxes are a hazard! :lol: ) but hey, if you ever want a zp shop opening in uk, I'd work for patterns ;) LOL!