Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By sloaner
Selling pumpkin lights this year?
By Zombie Pumpkins!
sloaner wrote:Selling pumpkin lights this year?
You can check out this thread for more info, but the gist of it is... the company that I used to get the pumpkin lights from seems to be out of business, and I haven't been able to find a supplier of readily available pumpkin lights to replace the need. Might have to check your local stores selling Halloween goods to see what alternatives are out there.
By Ajax
Thats to bad i really liked the orange glowing light that howler made and only got one last year. It's so bright and the wal-mart ones don't compare.
By SuperSonic
Ajax wrote:Thats to bad i really liked the orange glowing light that howler made and only got one last year. It's so bright and the wal-mart ones don't compare.
You can replace the bulb, get an electrician to modify the receptical. Then the lights will be brighter.
By Hottie McNaughty
I started using LED Christmas lights last year and that worked really well for me. I saved the pumpkin lights for the special effects 'kins that I carved and it also saved me a lot of time as it's much quicker to unplug a string of lights than it is to have to switch them all off individually.
By Tkaraoke
Are you going to have a vinyl sticker of the new mascot? I want to place my shirt order soon and was wondering if one was in the works.
By GUS
i think i'd try & find out through disassembly what led type they are & what other "bin" leds are available, should be simple enough a modification, & led prices crop every 3-6 months, these are mere pence, so any spend should be minimal..

If you have any doubts ask someone on a renewables forum, they'd be keen to help as a wee project.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Tkaraoke wrote:Are you going to have a vinyl sticker of the new mascot? I want to place my shirt order soon and was wondering if one was in the works.
That is the plan. I should have an update on the decals soon. If you're concerned that you shirt size might sell out, feel free to order that now... and just drop me a note to hold that order until we find out about the decals. I can add a decal or whatever else to the order after the fact (and not have to charge you any extra shipping).
By Tkaraoke
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:
Tkaraoke wrote:Are you going to have a vinyl sticker of the new mascot? I want to place my shirt order soon and was wondering if one was in the works.
That is the plan. I should have an update on the decals soon. If you're concerned that you shirt size might sell out, feel free to order that now... and just drop me a note to hold that order until we find out about the decals. I can add a decal or whatever else to the order after the fact (and not have to charge you any extra shipping).

That's awesome! Do you keep logs on who buys what from the store? I could have sword I bought a "Invasion" shirt but I don't see it anywhere if I did.

As far as vinyl stickers, have you ever given a thought to selling them in complete sets + the current mascot?
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Tkaraoke, yep... I have a record of all the orders. You did indeed buy a black Invasion t-shirt last year on October 8th 2010. I've even seen you modeling it.... ;)

As for a complete set of the vinyl decals... interesting thought. I don't know how well they would sell as a full set. Honestly, I don't sell too many, people tend to prefer certain ones more than others. But maybe for a reduced price, a complete set could be appealing.
By nosferatu
Is the latest masco t decalt glow in the dark like the t shirt?
By Zombie Pumpkins!
None of the decals, past or present, have been glow types... but that's an intriguing idea for the future!
By Tkaraoke
Thanks for the reminder! ROFL! I be darned if I can find the blooming thing! I might just order another one because I love the quality of the shirts. They're light enough to be worn under sweaters and not cause you to overheat and they are tough enough not to fall apart after you wash them a few times. The perfect shirt in my opinion.
By CorpseBride
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:... I've even seen you modeling it.... ;)

Meeeooowww...look at that pose. So vogue. :lol: I remember that interview :)
By nosferatu
I think that pic has a look of Bill Hicks about it. Just before he explodes into a four letter word tirade about pumpkin carving. That's more or less what actually happened right?