Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By Ajax
I think I got it now :D Not Dr Emmett Brown like I thought.
By Ajax
Ryan what is the earliest launch you have had so far?
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Ajax -- Well, according to my notes, these are the site launch days of years gone by.

Sept 19, 2003: Attack of...
Sept 27, 2004: Revenge of...
Sept 12, 2005: Curse of...
Sept 30, 2006: Bride of...
Sept 16, 2007: Seed of...
Sept 15, 2008: Night of...
Sept 07, 2009: Dawn of...
Sept 20, 2010: Invasion of...

I wouldn't look for any rhyme or reason to that pattern. The arrival date is a mystery even to me. It's ready when it's ready. Some factors are outside my control. If September 7th was the earliest, can I beat that record? No promises, but I bet I can do better than 2006's date of September 30th.
By CorpseBride
Oh my goodness...if it is what I think it is...this girl is going to be one super happy camper. *prays to the pumpkin gods*

Also I love the vine detail! I can't wait for the big reveal. Always exciting to see what you have come up with. :)
By CorpseBride
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:How far back does everyone go with ZP? Do you remember these older logos? If you found the site within the past couple years, maybe some of you never even saw the early ones.
I somehow missed this...

In answer to your question I arrived at Bride of the Zombie Pumpkins...however I joined the forum during Seed of the Zombie Pumpkins :)=
By Ajax
Wow, so close yet so far away :shock: .
By SuperSonic
I believe I'm not going to do the normal trick of strutting 'round the stage since I think I got this number down.

Some of us may recall the strange affair.....
By Ajax
Spawn of the zombie pumpkin.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Nightwatchman -- true. Sullen seeded sockets. Less fierce and angry than the "Invasion" zombie pumpkin, at least.