Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By Zombie Pumpkins!
This first post itself is a tease. Gotcha! A tease of a tease. :twisted:

But seriously, I do hope to post some teaser info and images in this topic thread during the month of August. Just to give you some idea of what I'm working on. Something to tide you over until September. Of course, I have to be mysterious also, so I apologize if my upcoming updates only serve to torture your soul.
By pagemaster1993
Oddly most of us are okay with that. Maybe this year I will be able to actually figure out some of the secrets.
By zombombie
A tease of a tease... good grief. That title had my hopes up and then BANG! Hopes and dreams destroyed. Soul crushed. Heart stomped on. ;)

You're an evil and twisted soul Ryan :twisted:

But really, I can't believe that it's only a matter of months until the site update, that's crazy. It doesn't feel like 'Invasion' has even been up that long! Can't wait to see what else you have in store for us :) and what else you'll have in the store for us ;)
By monstermash
Are there a few little hints in your tease of a tease? Im picking up on a few different words you just used that seem to tie in with each other. Maybe it's nothing.
Looking forward to more clues, I hope I don't get lost in them. :wink:
By Hottie McNaughty
Nightwatchman wrote:
Hottie McNaughty wrote:Ah, the art of the tease.
Something that you excel at. :shock:
Hey, everyone's got to be good at something, right?

Edited to add that both 'leak' and 'tide' have been used in reference to the 2011 theme. Hmmmmmm.....could we see a wave of zombie pumpkins this year?
By zombombie
Hottie McNaughty wrote:
Nightwatchman wrote:
Hottie McNaughty wrote:Ah, the art of the tease.
Something that you excel at. :shock:
Hey, everyone's got to be good at something, right?

Edited to add that both 'leak' and 'tide' have been used in reference to the 2011 theme. Hmmmmmm.....could we see a wave of zombie pumpkins this year?
Nice theory :) Also, a Jaws pattern... that adds to the maritime feel...
By Zombie Pumpkins!
I enjoy hearing your theories. :) Sometimes you're right on the money. Sometimes you pick up on subtle hints that accidentally drift out of my subconscious. Sometimes you fall for red herrings. And sometimes you theories actually inspire what I'm working on and take it on a whole new, better direction. So keep the suggestions and guesses rolling in.
By pagemaster1993
:D Red Herring does that mean their will be some A Pup Named Scooby Doo patterns this year. :lol:
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Oh buoy, what's this all aboat? I can sea what you're saying, but I'm not shore that you have your proper bearings. You seem to be swimming in a flood of misdirection. Let's cruise on past this junk. But don't be blue, I'll float some real clues your way soon. And when the real theme rises to the surface, I hope you'll be on board.
By GUS
A veritable tide of confusion.