Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By pagemaster1993
I Googled that line and if I Googled correctly I am hoping to see something really old.
By Dredge
I know those words from an old Choir concert of mine.

If its what I'm thinking, its going to make an awesome pattern.
By SuperSonic
My mind has been flooded with ideas. Maybe a FLUDD stencil? :P
By monstermash
I think I know what it is too and if im right I might sing with joy. If it's what i think it is and its an OLD version then yipee!!!
By Zombie Pumpkins!
More work in Illustrator. For upcoming layouts, I'm drawing the fine line of vines. It's a thorny situation.

By GUS
"Hollow of the Zombie Pumpkins"

& yes unlike the others this could be deemed a serious suggestion, has anyone had that yet?
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Nobody has suggested "Hollow..." as a title. But Ichabod would be proud.
By Ajax
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:Time for a screen shot. Here's an in-progress pattern of a character that was there inside my mind.

Is he a Doctor?
By Hottie McNaughty
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:More work in Illustrator. For upcoming layouts, I'm drawing the fine line of vines. It's a thorny situation.

Oooh, I really like this! It would make a fun carve, too.
By GUS
it's a pumpkins fallopian tube! :lol:

..spawning grounds of the zombie pumpkins

valley of the zombie pumpkins? ...ok that's another serious guess for the title (if not already taken)
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Ajax wrote:
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:Time for a screen shot. Here's an in-progress pattern of a character that was there inside my mind.

Is he a Doctor?
He has no PhD that I'm aware of, Ajax. Some of you got it already, but thanks for not saying the name outright... this is all I ask of you.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Regarding these preview images, in general... often extreme closeups, the color, size, and directional orientation may not be indicative of their final usage. Also, they may not directly relate to the title/theme of the site, so don't let them sway your thinking too much. ;)