Propose new ZP merchandise or review the goods you've ordered.
By pagemaster1993
nosferatu wrote:Heat activated magic mugs
With a pumpkin on it that when you put hot drinks in it, it turns into a Zombie Pumpkins. Perfect transition normal harmless pumpkin into abnormal threatening Zombie Pumpkin.
By Chewy
Hottie McNaughty wrote:I also vote hoodie and beanie.
I read this, thought to myself, a beanie? who would... no, really? Tthen the epiphany struck, I remembered what Hottie does. So yes, I vote beanie, or, I guess, beanies, also. <chuckling to himself>. Sorry, I just couldnt resist!

Now, the big shirt dilemma, Im in the "needs a big shirt" catagory myself. It might be a little more work for Ryan to manage, but, was wondering if maybe a preorder system might be more useful for the larger sizes? I wouldnt have any problem slapping down some digital cash a month or so early if necessary.
By suzika
What Chewy said. I have a Halloween fan that would need a 6 or 7X (big dude) shirt and I would be more than willing to pay in advance if big shirts were a possibility.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Pre-order on bigger sizes... that might be an interesting way to go. I'll have to look into that.

Also, I checked with my shirt supplier and it looks like 3XL is the largest size I can easily get. If that's a disappointment, voice your complain here and I'll pass it along the line.
By nosferatu
I'd quite like to see frisbees!

They would be great in summer as they could be used on the beach, in the park etc and be a year round promotional tool.

By nosferatu
I'd quite like to see frisbees!

They would be great in summer as they could be used on the beach, in the park etc and be a year round promotional tool.

By pagemaster1993
Does not one of our fellow minions do frisbees with ZP! patterns on them, I remember him or her posting it up one time, but do not remember their name.
By nosferatu
Well found and excellent recall skills!

I don't remember seeing that. His are amazing and I would definitely buy those if they were in the shop in a ZP vain.

8)
By nosferatu
Well found and excellent recall skills!

I don't remember seeing that. His are amazing and I would definitely buy those if they were in the shop in a ZP vain.

8)
By pagemaster1993
I do not think he ever came back to the forum after joining last year.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Another winner of a concept from you Nos. Consider it Tweeted and added to the "Beyond the Pumpkins" gallery, if that's okay with you.

I don't know if ZP frisbees are in the cards for the shop this year (had you reminded me before summer, maybe it could have happened). I gotta research this. I seem to recall that promo frisbees with custom logos have a limited printing area, and can't be printed to have a large stencil across the whole face.

And pagemaster, good memory about Phil's frisbee art. He hasn't returned to the forum since, but maybe his ears will start ringing now that we're talking about him, and he'll come back to the patch. If anyone wants to see more of his frisbee designs, I dug up a link to his gallery.
By Hottie McNaughty
I know I already voted hoodie but I just got another compliment on mine so I'm going to put in another hoodie request, possibly in another color other than black? The zipper is getting a little dodgy on mine so I know I'll need a new one soon! :twisted: