Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By mudd
can a rank of "FOAM PUMPKIN" be obtained? id like to be immortalized for eternityyyyyy!!!!!!

lol im an orange.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Mudd - Haha, clever thinking, in your quest for eternal life. :lol:

The concept of foamies goes against the life-cycle story of the Zombie Pumpkins which come to life from rotten pumpkins.

At least you're an "orange pumpkin" right now. That means you've been a member long enough to become ripe. By "ripe" I am not suggesting you smell and need a shower, although that is entirely possible. I don't know from here. ;)

I wonder, could a foam pumpkin ever become a zombie pumpkin? The life essence would have to somehow be transferred into the foam pumpkin, through some sort of possession of the zombie pumpkins. Hmm.
By Hottie McNaughty
Perhaps a zombie pumpkin would wear a foam pumpkin. Ya know, to keep all the zombie goodness (badness?) in.
By mudd
zombiepumpkins wrote:Mudd - Haha, clever thinking, in your quest for eternal life. :lol:

The concept of foamies goes against the life-cycle story of the Zombie Pumpkins which come to life from rotten pumpkins.

At least you're an "orange pumpkin" right now. That means you've been a member long enough to become ripe. By "ripe" I am not suggesting you smell and need a shower, although that is entirely possible. I don't know from here. ;)

I wonder, could a foam pumpkin ever become a zombie pumpkin? The life essence would have to somehow be transferred into the foam pumpkin, through some sort of possession of the zombie pumpkins. Hmm.
well with that logic can i be a "CHUCKY" pumpkin? :roll: my essence can then be transfered to a "host" until i find a suitable living gourd. :twisted: damn, this coffee is good for the imagination. :D
hmm... zombie pumpkin + the body snatchers pod idea + the chucky concept = :idea:
By nosferatu
GUS......Immortal. The sheer horror of THAT consequence gives me the heebie jeebies!
By SaneInsideInsanity
Oh no this is just going to get dangerous.
Ryan you have been working your butt off this off season. Thank you for all your hard work..... and i swear im not just posting to see me rank :)= or use the fangs
By Dredge
What are the post counts and titles associated with post counts.

For Instance Im a rotten pumpkin. @ 3xx posts.
By Hottie McNaughty
Dredge wrote:What are the post counts and titles associated with post counts.

For Instance Im a rotten pumpkin. @ 3xx posts.
I don't think they are listed anywhere. It's supposed to be a surprise....
By Zombie Pumpkins!
The amount of posts needed is is mystery, but I can tell you that there are currently 21 different rank titles.
By GUS
Nos's ranking title ought to say "rheumatic zombie pumpkin" rather than rampant!