Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By mesmark
Ryan - I know you are rather particular about the look and feel of the site, but might I suggest some FaceBook, Twitter, Digg, ... buttons on the site. There's a pretty easy to add tool here www.addthis.com I haven't looked into whether you can add custom buttons or not.

Adding that to my sites has made a big impact on the amount of social buzz my sites have been getting. By big I mean 4-5 likes/shares per day to 10-15, but that's per site.

Anyway, just sharing some thoughts as you might be making plans for the 2011 site.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Thanks for the suggestion and that handy link... yep, I guess I am pretty particular about the look of the site. ;) But these social sharing buttons are pretty common these days, and not very intrusive. People are used to seeing them. I've been thinking about adding this option. I can think of a couple places in particular where it would be quite logical. I'll see how it fits into the next generation of the site. Things are in the works!
By paddy_babe
I think that would be a good idea because I check my fb daily whereas ZP on 'off' months every now and then and I don't think I'm getting ZP on FB notifications at the min so it would mean more people ready for 'ween :)
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Well, while on the topic... it's worth noting that following the ZP Facebook page by way of "liking" it will get updates added to your Facebook feed:

http://www.facebook.com/zombiepumpkins

For example, if there's a new pattern, I'll announce it on Facebook (in addiction to also announcing it in this forum, the homepage, news page, and email newsletter):

And you Twitterers can follow me there for the same sort of site updates, along with more personal periodic updates about what I'm working on, and occasional links to what I'm into in the Halloween/horror scene:

http://twitter.com/zombiepumpkins