Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By GUS
Our users have posted a total of 43420 articles
We have 1300 registered users

Milestone for those who see 13's
By pagemaster1993
Well we had 1300 for a good many days now that's broken, we are currently at 1301.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Back down to 1127 registered users, after weeding out some spammers and dead accounts that were never activated.
By GUS
You have been gardening! ..how's the back holding up? :lol:
By pagemaster1993
I can't believe there could be so many spammers and/or non users on this forum.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Not too many spammers (I usually weed those out as they appear) but there were plenty of people who joined the forum (going back to 2005) who signed up but never once came back. Most of those never activated their forum account.
By paddy_babe
Can you see who comes on and who doesnt?
By Zombie Pumpkins!
There's not a running record of how often a forum user is on here, but I can see a record of the last time each person has logged in. Some of you have been here recently. But some members show a "last login date" that very close to their sign up date. They join the forum but forget to come back.
By paddy_babe
I find it hard to remember to come on in 'off-peak' but then some days I can't remember my own birthday!
I can't imagine a Halloween without ZP though :shock: this is now a tradition that I'll get my kids into! (3 is a bit young to get carving lol)
still, good to have a clean out otherwise there would be no nicknames left!
By GUS
Wish i'd started Izzy earlier, to be honest, it all comes down to simple technique translation, & a simple(ish) pattern, & holding their hand & initally guidng their turns of the saw, Izzy had no problem following the saral paper this year.
By pagemaster1993
I'll get my kids (if I have any) into it, their dad's going to be into it until he dies.