Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
I know this is Ryan's baby, I was just thinking it would be nice to have a category we could all vote on also.

Im sure Ryan, being the creative dude he is, could find a few ways to fix it up so it wouldnt be a popularity contest. It's probably not an entirely easy thing to implement, but, it might be fun for us...

Good thing there's 364 days until next year. Oh wait, only 364 days; crap have to run!
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Cool idea. Only problem I see with an overall "viewer's choice" category is... there are often over a thousand photos submitted each year. To view and consider them all would be a task most would not undertake, so the photos near the beginning would probably get the most votes.

Although, the more logical way would be to narrow it down to a small group of contenders and let the people have the final say on who should be the top pick. Would take some programming, but something cool to think about for the future. Thanks for planting the seed in my brain Chewy.
By pagemaster1993
I would so take on the task, I already took my own time over the summer to look at all of the Galleries from the previous years.