Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By nosferatu
I'd already used up my three guesses anyway!

I keep looking at the mascot tease - those eyes are telling me something - I just don't speak that language!
By nosferatu
Besides which, I now like Escape OTZP
By nosferatu
I'm stopping now. If I had a 100 guesses, I'd never get it right. Time for my EXODUS.
By wookie66
In one of Ryans last posts he capitalized IF, im thinking that is a clue meaning I and F are in the word. so Flight might be correct or Fright maybe.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
I actually have an idea for the title, mascot and theme for Halloween 2012! It's gonna be a good one! And some of your posts have actually inspired this concept.

But first things first... the 2011 theme will show itself so very soon. Those of you that took an oceanic path with your guesses will find that you're simply all wet. This mascot isn't bound to the water. Nor the elements of earth or fire, for that matter.
By wookie66
Well after that hint it has to be something related to flight. Ok everyone start brainstorming six letter words related to flying. I think Flight might be to obvious, but maybe thats the beauty in it, its so obvious that we looked right past it.
By maegnus
I detect a Friday, maybe Saturday launch.

Lately I've been leaning toward a mind control theme, or alien pillaging in general (if it's an evolution of last year's and completes another pair). This idea does lend itself to the flight motif.
By staticfurball
Ewwww-that sounds gooey
By Dredge
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:I actually have an idea for the title, mascot and theme for Halloween 2012! It's gonna be a good one! And some of your posts have actually inspired this concept.

But first things first... the 2011 theme will show itself so very soon. Those of you that took an oceanic path with your guesses will find that you're simply all wet. This mascot isn't bound to the water. Nor the elements of earth or fire, for that matter.
This makes me think that its something to do with a ghost or phantom.

If only there were 7 ?s instead of 6

Spirit
Shadow

Those are the only 6 letter words that have to do with ghosts.

I've already used my 3 guesses, so if anyone wants to use those, they are yours if its not against the rules.
By Dadja
Dredge wrote:
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:I actually have an idea for the title, mascot and theme for Halloween 2012! It's gonna be a good one! And some of your posts have actually inspired this concept.

This makes me think that its something to do with a ghost or phantom.

If only there were 7 ?s instead of 6

Spirit
Shadow

Those are the only 6 letter words that have to do with ghosts.

I've already used my 3 guesses, so if anyone wants to use those, they are yours if its not against the rules.
I'll take em thanks :) haha

So that makes Flight - Spirit - Shadow for me :) If it's ok with Dredge and Ryan of course :)
By blueikaos
The thesaurus isn't helping me! :x

I'm gonna make one guess for now with "Sprout"

::off to see if that was used yet::

Nightwatchman used it already. Dagnabbit!
By blueikaos
Ok only 2 other guesses I can come up with are

Crusade
Strife