Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By pagemaster1993
nosferatu wrote:By my reckoning its "CONGRATULATIONS" to Nightwatchman. :)
Congradulations Nightwatchman!
By Zombie Pumpkins!
nosferatu wrote:By my reckoning its "CONGRATULATIONS" to Nightwatchman. :)
Ah, so close... Nightwatchman was the first to say the word in this thread, BUT... on 12 Nov 2010, these 3 guesses were spoken first:
Nightwatchman wrote:I am going to stick with my guesses from last year. :)

"The Plague of the Zombie Pumpkins"

"The Legend of the Zombie Pumpkins"

"The Life of the Zombie Pumpkins"
The only the first 3 guesses count. And then Dredge (who also used up his 3 guesses) landed on the right track:
Dredge wrote:This makes me think that its something to do with a ghost or phantom.

Spirit
Shadow

Those are the only 6 letter words that have to do with ghosts.

I've already used my 3 guesses, so if anyone wants to use those, they are yours if its not against the rules.
So who swooped in to claim the correct title?
Dadja wrote:I'll take em thanks :) haha

So that makes Flight - Spirit - Shadow for me :) If it's ok with Dredge and Ryan of course :)
An early guess gives you first claim to the word, but clearly there are also benefits to waiting until the last minute to make your guess.

Congrats Dadja!
By pagemaster1993
Wow Dadja is really lucky this year first his Johnny Cash pattern comes out now he won the guessing contest.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
I know, poor Dadja. He never wins anything around here. ;)
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Hey, everyone played by the rules. No need for embarrassment. Plus, there will be other giveaways this season too, so there will be more chances to win things.
By nosferatu
Just out of interest, how long ago did you decide on the the title for the 2011 launch?
By Nightwatchman
Congratulations Dadja!!!

As for my guesses, I knew that I had already selected my three guesses, and I knew that any new guesses would not count. :lol:
When I posted "I am starting to think in the direction of the Spirit of the Zombie Pumpkins now" I had a good hunch and I was trying to direct thoughts that way. :D :D
By Zombie Pumpkins!
nosferatu wrote:Just out of interest, how long ago did you decide on the the title for the 2011 launch?
Looks like I had it decided by the start of April:
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:Posted: 01 Apr 2011 04:59 am - I think I know what the title / theme is going to be. Yep, 98% sure. Design production is commencing soon!
By Dadja
The stupid thing is when early November I remembered the contest I thought I was too late, I had no good guesses that hadn't been taken yet, so I just said, screw it, I'll pass this year, until Dredge said someone else could still take those. It works out strange sometimes :)
Last edited by Dadja on Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Nightwatchman wrote:I had a good hunch and I was trying to direct thoughts that way. :D :D
Glad you did too. For a little while I was getting nervous that nobody was going to guess it!

I'd also like to go on record as saying that I already have a very clear idea for the theme, design and title for Haloween 2012! Oh, I'm excited about it already. But no title guessing yet, we have to enjoy this season first! :lol:
By Dredge
I just guessed water themes prematurely. No sense in letting the guesses go to waste. Don't be embarrassed Dadja. Besides, I won last year. :D

I figured it had something to do with "Phantom" so, I just used a thesaurus and looked up 6 letter synonyms for (after knowing the number of question marks was no accident in the title)
By Dredge
You never cease to amaze, Ryan. Great work.

Dang it. This was meant to be in the other thread...would you please move it, Ryan?
By taber
Spirit of the Zombie Pumpkins