Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By Zombie Pumpkins!
matspud wrote:Hey Ryan, Can you let us know is it has been guessed yet or would that be giving too much away?
I'd rather not say if it's been guessed quite yet, but my plan has been this...

IF the day of the site relaunch is very close, and there has been no correct guess of the title yet.... then I will start dropping more obvious clues to nudge someone to guess correctly. So... read into that what you will. ;)

But so far, there are plenty of hints floating around. I think some of you might have the essence of it already.
By wookie66
Lets see you capitalized IF, then you said nudge, ummm ummm i got nothing.
By nosferatu
I've given up guessing. It was driving me mad! Just waiting patiently for the reveal....tomorrow. :wink:
By matspud
rats I've had my 3 guesses now `all I can think is "Graveyard" :?
By GUS
"Screech" of the Zombie pumpkins
(featuring Dustin Diamond) :lol:
By nosferatu
If the ?????? banner is correct then it has 6 letters. Of course, it probably doesn't but if it does and the water theme is true also and not a double bluff it could be:

The Deluge of the Zombie Pumpkins or
The Swamp of the Zombie Pumpkins

However, I literally have no idea
By Zombie Pumpkins!
The number of question marks in the teaser logo is no accident.
By GUS
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:The number of question marks in the teaser logo is no accident.
it's by design, ....a designers "fancy" creative process having no bearing on reality! :lol:
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Right... the number of question marks was very intentional on my part. But perhaps my deliberate intent was just to confuse you? .... Nah, not this late in the game. :)
By staticfurball
Reveal, reveal, reveal...........all together now....
By GUS
The only thing Ryan is prepared to reveal right now is the "garden path" which he'll lead you up for a merry old dance! :wink:
By blueikaos
He did say "floating" around again, makes me still wonder if something with water is still a possibility.
By nosferatu
Floating made me think of ghosts. Flight. Still no idea. Clutching at straws!