Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By dereck.crouse
Some of the pumpkin work that some forum users make are pretty cool, would there be any way to add an area to the site where users could upload their own stencils?
By matspud
This facility is available on other sites but I am not sure I would like to see it on this one. :? Can't really say why, I just like the format as it is :D
By SaneInsideInsanity
if stencils are available with clearance from the patch master some of will privately send stencils to users who request if they are requested but most of us come to Ryan for his style and patterns and with how much he puts into the site it doesn't quite seem right to me to upload my own on his bandwidth.
By mesmark
There's both good and bad.

If we upload our stencils here then Zombie Pumpkins has one more area on it to draw site visitors in. That's very good.

The bad side is people may just take what they can get and run, not good for subscription sales. Additionally, Ryan has to police the content that's uploaded (copyrighted materials or inappropriate materials) and while it may be just a few here and there, it gets pretty old to have to open attachments and to just keep having to check.