Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By harrycaper
Pumpkins come in all shapes and sizes, and sometimes the patterns have to be adapted to fit. Would it be possible to have a couple of sizing options the "click to print" stage ?
By matspud
Just alter the print size percentage ( or I have found a quick one on the Mac - just select a different paper size)
By mudd
or take a printed copy to a local printer shop like the old kinkos, i think theyre now fed ex something. print out whatever size you want then.
By Tkaraoke
What about a program to do that for us PC losers? LOL
By sloaner
matspud wrote:Just alter the print size percentage ( or I have found a quick one on the Mac - just select a different paper size)
LOL who uses a mac, just kidding :lol:
By punchi
Hey now...don't get me all riled up about my mac. So you pc people really don't have a resizing option when you print? Awwwww that's a bummer! :P I can even save mine as a pdf so i can flip them around and stuff. That's actually really handy for when you have those lop sided pumpkins. MUWAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
By sloaner
punchi wrote:Hey now...don't get me all riled up about my mac. So you pc people really don't have a resizing option when you print? Awwwww that's a bummer! :P I can even save mine as a pdf so i can flip them around and stuff. That's actually really handy for when you have those lop sided pumpkins. MUWAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Its called Photoshop, works wonders :D
By Beast75
I love this site and have been a member for many years but there is just one thing id like to see. Here in the UK we are sometimes not blessed with larger Pumpkins so an option when printing to reduce the pattern size or a choice of 3 sizes would really be helpful.
Im not the most talented on a computer and have tried to shrink patterns with no luck.
Also sometimes there is that last little Pumpkin left on the shelf and you cant resist take the little critter with you.
:D
By Jack Carving
^^ This, a million times this!

I hate having to scan my print and then waste a second sheet of paper on a resized pattern. :oops:
By SaneInsideInsanity
... i'd like the option for bigger personally
By Dredge
You do realize that most printers have a zoom option when u print? One you click print and the page setup comes up on your pc...you can adjust the zoom
By SaneInsideInsanity
....o_o do you have anyidea how much scanning time that could have saved me for my window kins note to self check printer when get home
By Hottie McNaughty
Dredge wrote:You do realize that most printers have a zoom option when u print? One you click print and the page setup comes up on your pc...you can adjust the zoom
Hahaha....nice!
By GUS
Get thee down to the nearest copy shop (newsagent) ..I spent several hours in a bar prior to an expensive snowboarding do in London one night having copied my "6 free beer tokens" onto lots of cheap copy paper, my mate cut them out (i'm a leftie so rubbish with scissors) whilst I with my snaggletooth teeth (...too many faceplants) gnawed the edges to make them look kosher ...we drank around £500 of overpriced beer for free that night. :D

(we hate warm beer, even if it's free)
By Zombie Pumpkins!
A common suggestion, something I hope to figure out how to offer eventually.