Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By Dredge
SaneInsideInsanity wrote:....o_o do you have anyidea how much scanning time that could have saved me for my window kins note to self check printer when get home
LOL!

If I would have known, I would have said something earlier. Have you tried it yet?

On mine, once the page setup pops up...i click properties, then the effects tab. Then there is a slider that lets me adjust it
By mesmark
zombiepumpkins wrote:A common suggestion, something I hope to figure out how to offer eventually.
I use a similar print function to Ryan's and some people don't get a print window that pops up. The page automatically prints out.

Ryan - While it means more work, just use the pdf and print another pdf 150% split over 2 pages and 200% over 4 pages. Then either add more print flash files or add the option in the flash files you already have.

It's triple the work for posting the templates, so I'm not in favor of this for you. I'd rather you were posting triple the templates :) Anyway, that's an idea.
By Beast75
Dredge wrote:
SaneInsideInsanity wrote:....o_o do you have anyidea how much scanning time that could have saved me for my window kins note to self check printer when get home
LOL!

If I would have known, I would have said something earlier. Have you tried it yet?

On mine, once the page setup pops up...i click properties, then the effects tab. Then there is a slider that lets me adjust it
Aaahh thank you as i said im not too great with computers this was very hepful.