Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By Kittie
Anyone else having issues right now with patterns?
By Tkaraoke
I'm getting some slow page loads but I did notice there werre 54 people on line at this moment!
:D
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Site is getting pretty hard with traffic, we're tweaking settings to keep things going. And Halloween is still a week ago. This heavy traffic weekend is a good chance to test the servers and make sure they're ready. A "dress rehearsal" if you will.

My apologies if anyone experiences slow loading tonight. If something times out, just give it another try. Should work. But if you notice anything else that is seriously not working, please contact me right away so I can fix.
By CorpseBride
zombiepumpkins wrote:Site is getting pretty hard with traffic, we're tweaking settings to keep things going. And Halloween is still a week ago. ......
Um..Ryan? Are you tired? Poor patch master, I think maybe you need to take a break and have a nap :D
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Pretty well rested, somehow. But with so much to do, I'm moving at the speed of light, so mroe typos ar prboably to come. :lol:
By RandomGuy
my only issue with the site is the saral paper is out of stock

:o
By Zombie Pumpkins!
RandomGuy wrote:my only issue with the site is the saral paper is out of stock

Sorry about that... I usually stock just about enough for one Halloween season. Since we're in the last week now, most everything is selling out (all the Pumpkin Lights, Saral Transfer Paper). Although I still have plenty of Pro Carving Tools and Pumpkin Gutters.

I was about to direct you to Blick for Saral Transfer paper, but I notice they are also out of blue transfer paper. I wonder if that's because of our trend of using it on pumpkins? Well you can still buy it in Yellow, Graphite, White and Red
By matspud
zombiepumpkins wrote:My apologies if anyone experiences slow loading tonight.
OOOO does this mean we will need to be loading tonight??? Another pattern maybe :D
By hkzombie
zombiepumpkins wrote:
RandomGuy wrote:my only issue with the site is the saral paper is out of stock

Sorry about that... I usually stock just about enough for one Halloween season. Since we're in the last week now, most everything is selling out (all the Pumpkin Lights, Saral Transfer Paper). Although I still have plenty of Pro Carving Tools and Pumpkin Gutters.

I was about to direct you to Blick for Saral Transfer paper, but I notice they are also out of blue transfer paper. I wonder if that's because of our trend of using it on pumpkins? Well you can still buy it in Yellow, Graphite, White and Red
OOOo now we can send them to Blick... :D
By Kittie
Yeah just slowness. I just wanetd to make sure it wasn't my comptuer being a pain! heheh
By Ajax
I have a huge issue with the site Ryan is putting out to many great patterns how am I suppose to choose what to carve when each pattern he does is better then the last.
By SaneInsideInsanity
Ajax i agree with you!
Though i am also haveing problems with site loads, mainly becase of traffic i think....
By nosferatu
Ajax wrote:I have a huge issue with the site Ryan is putting out to many great patterns how am I suppose to choose what to carve when each pattern he does is better then the last.
That is the ZP conundrum. Do you stick with what you've got or do you gamble your last pumpkin with a roll of the pattern dice?