Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By Hottie McNaughty
It's probably hard to try to fix the site and deal with all the angry/upset/disapponted emails I'm sure he's getting.

Again, what a pain to deal with!
By Zombie Pumpkins!
The issue that happened is likely only affecting those who signed up in the past couple days. If you've had a membership for a little while it should work fine. If you signed up today onward, it should work fine.

For those still waiting for an account to be fixed, I appreciate the patience. I can type quickly but even in the last 18 hours I haven't been able to reply to all of the 600+ "help!" emails that have come in within that time. How should I address them? In order received?

If you're waiting for an account to be fixed and need to carve NOW one option would be to join again (now that the site is working) and a bit later I can refund your payment for the first account attempt that did not work.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Fixed your account, st.paulkent... you should be able to log in properly now with your $10 plan. If you want the $20 plan, you can upgrade on the "Manage Account" page for an additional $10 payment. Thanks!
By Dadja
Hottie McNaughty wrote:
punchi wrote:I'm having to control myself and not chew out the haters on facebook.
Word.
Jup, me too

"I signed up last week and I need to carve for a party NOW"

THEN NEXT TIME STOP POSTPONING UP TO THE LAST MINUTE, YOU C***!

Aaaaah, now I feel better
By st.paulkent
Thanks Ryan! I appreciate it.

I do think that there may still be another issue that you are not aware of or maybe you are. I did the upgrade per your instructions, it did charge me for the additional $10 but did not allow me access to the additional patterns. I know that you are working on things and really busy, I wanted to make you aware of this issue so you can resolve this one not just for me (which is really appreciated) but for everyone that may experience it.
By Hottie McNaughty
Dadja wrote:
Hottie McNaughty wrote:
punchi wrote:I'm having to control myself and not chew out the haters on facebook.
Word.
Jup, me too

"I signed up last week and I need to carve for a party NOW"

THEN NEXT TIME STOP POSTPONING UP TO THE LAST MINUTE, YOU C***!

Aaaaah, now I feel better
You have NO IDEA how much I wanted to say the same thing. Why isn't everyone all riled up at the douche nozzle that hacked the site instead?
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Emailed you back Kent. Not sure its a site-wide issue, maybe a fluke for your situation. We'll look into it.
By st.paulkent
Ryan, I just e mailed you. That was sortta douchie! of me to assume that the transaction was done. I didn't click the last make payment button and noticed that the $10 transaction from my payment yesterday was on my bank statement but was dated for today? My sincerest apologies! I really do appreciate that you were able to get my account up and working. You are a really great guy. It is certainly hard to find someone that offers the type of customer service these days that you have.

Thanks and sorry again
Kent
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Thanks, Kent. I'm trying my best. :)

For those with still broken accounts, I've posted a general explanation and instructions at the top of the Help page. As things develop (or if anything else crazy happens, gourd forbid) I will keep this page updated with the latest explanations:

http://www.zombiepumpkins.com/help.php
By punchi
Seriously, these people on facebook are REALLY ticking me off!!! I'm about to stop gutting pumpkins, and start gutting DB's!!! UGHHHH!!! Slackers,waiting till the last minute, everyone bitchin about "my email isn't answered, and fix the site" Well, do you want him to answer 500 emails, or fix the site? Poor Ryan :cry: Grrrrrrrr. I feel like a mama bear and people are messin with my cubs! :x ok, i feel a little better now...
By Hottie McNaughty
Yes, people definitely have a bad case of panty goblins over there. Five hundred emails is a huge, DAUNTING number of emails for one person to answer.
By punchi
I'm just going to avoid it...take out my aggression on the 5 defenseless pumpkins I have left to gut...and wait till tomorrow to make cupcakes...cupcakes gotta have love in 'em, not grouchyness :)
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Save a cupcake for me,punchi. :) Thanks for the support everyone. Making progress with the fixes. Site still running strong.
By Raven
You're doing a fantastic job, Ryan! We all love you, the haters don't matter. :)