Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By punchi
I agree! Gotta see that tree!
By LittleBlueBMW
I have been trying to photograph it but there is some tree bits in the way and behind it is a street light. I shall try again today. I wish I could space them out more and had more perfect branches :) I will post later tonight.

Previous attempts

By SuperSonic
Remindes me of a classic Family Channel special called the Halloween tree :)
By Kittie
I have 78 pumpkins . . waiting for their demise. . no idea what we are carving yet hehehe
By purple1worm
Looks like I'm replacing my 7th 'kin with "wolfman".

LittleblueBMW nice tree, looking forward to seeing later pics of it! Wish I had a tree in the yard. What a great idea! :D

Kittie good luck with those 79 'kins. I guess you have you're work cut out for you! :lol: :lol: Well at least you don't have to narrow you're choices down so much as the rest of us! Happy carving!
By SuperSonic
My line up hasnt changed yet. Ryan hasn't dented my armor at this point. C'mon Ryan throw the heat :P
By RandomGuy
cool, someone else who does a pumpkin tree. I've been hanging little pumpkins from a tree in our front yard for a few years now. Looks very similar!
By LittleBlueBMW
Pics of your tree please :)

I got the idea from Universal HHN last year on my honeymoon. I wish my tree had more good branches.

Gotta burn on those 10 new jacks if they are going to make the tree this year. That leaves on gemmy and one funkin to do at normal size.
By hkzombie
zombiepumpkins wrote:Call it a hunch, but I have a feeling I'm gonna mess up your lists with the patterns I have coming this week. :wink:
damn it! haha.. i guess that means I need to get more pumpkins! :D

BUT.. here is the list I finally decided on yesterday:

1. Happy Halloween Tree (Pumpkin Master's Advanced Design) DONE
2. The Wolf Man
3. Frankenstein's Monster
4. Nosferatu
5. Count Dracula
6. Gillman
7. Zombie Hello Kitty (How can I refuse?)
8. Bride of Frankenstein
9. Michael Meyers Halloween 2007
10. Jack and Sally
11. Zero
12. Beetlegeuse Beetlegeuse Bettlegeuse!!!
By monstermash
My list so far:
1. El diablo (didn't carve last year so a definate this time)
2. Night Owl
3. Bloody Mary
4. Baron Mojo
5. VIP 2
6. Ash
7. Sandy Gauze
8. Crimson Ghost
9. Frankenstein's Monster
10. Bride of Frankenstein
11. The Wolfman
12. Count Dracula
13. Gillman
14. VIP 9

Ive got 4 more kins to choose patterns for. I'm hoping for a haunted house for one. :)
By hkzombie
hkzombie wrote:
zombiepumpkins wrote:Call it a hunch, but I have a feeling I'm gonna mess up your lists with the patterns I have coming this week. :wink:
damn it! haha.. i guess that means I need to get more pumpkins! :D

BUT.. here is the list I finally decided on yesterday:

1. Happy Halloween Tree (Pumpkin Master's Advanced Design) DONE
2. The Wolf Man
3. Frankenstein's Monster
4. Nosferatu
5. Count Dracula
6. Gillman
7. Zombie Hello Kitty (How can I refuse?)
8. Bride of Frankenstein
9. Michael Meyers Halloween 2007
10. Jack and Sally
11. Zero
12. Beetlegeuse Beetlegeuse Bettlegeuse!!!
BUT WAIT! I just realized yesterday that Jack, Sally, and Zero will all be in one pumpkin. Your wondering, "What does that mean hkzombie?". "Well... it means I will end up with THREE pumpkins with no designs picked out AND I get to choose an additional three patterns! AHHH!" :D Is it just me or my inner dialogue is in full speed this week?!
By pagemaster1993
I've already done: Iron Man and Michael Myers(original Halloween). I plan on doing Woody, Buzz, VIP # 3, VIP#8(maybe), and the rest is undecided.
By LittleBlueBMW
attacking the next 10 pumpkins for the tree.
Added Baron Mojo to the line-up with one more big one left, although Jo-anns had a ton of funkins on sale... might have to drop by.

I really want a haunted mansion one, hitchhiking ghosts or hat box ghost. I need to get a dremel so I can shave some funkins.
By suzika
Patch Master and Pretty Poison are done on foamies. I have 13 pumpkins on the deck/porch with nothing picked out for them but, I printed a lot of patterns last night, plus I have some of my favorite PM ones, as well.

I always wait until I lid and gut the pumpkin, the put it in front of me, go through the patterns and decide which one belongs to it.
By Dadja
I have already carved 6: Wicked Witch, Iron Man, SOlar Smile, Cheshire Cat, Shrek, VIP#3

I have nine pumpkins left, and right now I have 5 ZP planned:
Bloody Mary
Night Owl
VIP#7
VIP#9
plus a VIP from last year with a twist...

If for some fortunate twist of fate I still get JC, he will be featured on a pumpkin with a companion on one pumpkin as well

ANd I have one of St0ney's planned as well.

That makes 7 for now, 2 left, or maybe none, if I decide to use those to carve later (depends on the time I have)