Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Thanks for the tip, Mark. Based on the requests I'm getting, I'm not surprised that Toy Story is in high demand. I'm not holding out though... such patterns don't exist in the ZP style.... YET. Sounds like I should get right on that though!
By mesmark
I did a search and my post came up on page 2 of Google so there are probably a hundred to a couple hundred searches a day for that. Then add in a few more for character specific searches.

I know you have your plan and reasons for what you do. I just saw that and was shocked, by how quick I was seeing traffic to that post and the manner. I just thought I'd pass the info on.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Mark - Hahaha. :lol: Well, I always have many patterns in progress. With your Toy Story suggestion, you've proven how easily an idea could be brought to the front of the line.
By SuperSonic
Can Buzz be brought to the front of the line? :)
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Two Toy Story patterns, back to back? What about the True Blood fans and the haunted house fans and the medusa fans and the flying monkey fans? :wink:
By SuperSonic
GUS's Jimmy Saville don't forget, but those can sit at the back of the line :D
By jen d.
Dear Ryan;

We appreciate the pumpkin guts, sweat and tears you put into each and every one of your designs. We await patiently, with twinkling eyes, to be introduced to one amazing pattern after the other. I won't hold it against you if there were to be multiple Ghostbusters patterns this season, as you have done so much work to please each and every one of our requests as best you can. Again, just to clarify... Ghostbusters... won't hold it against you.

Sincerely,
A loyal fan.
By SuperSonic
jen d. wrote:Dear Ryan;

We appreciate the pumpkin guts, sweat and tears you put into each and every one of your designs. We await patiently, with twinkling eyes, to be introduced to one amazing pattern after the other. I won't hold it against you if there were to be multiple Ghostbusters patterns this season, as you have done so much work to please each and every one of our requests as best you can. Again, just to clarify... Ghostbusters... won't hold it against you.

Sincerely,
A loyal fan.
Here here :)
By pagemaster1993
zombiepumpkins wrote:Two Toy Story patterns, back to back? What about the True Blood fans and the haunted house fans and the medusa fans and the flying monkey fans? :wink:
Very true you must try your hardest to please everybody, but what is Woody with out Buzz, it would be like Halloween with out ZP!
By zombombie
jen d. wrote:Dear Ryan;

Sincerely,
A loyal fan.
Well said! :)
By GUS
I think Ryan is implying there will be both a Jimmy Savile AND a Nicholas Parsons pattern released back to back, actually!

you are all excused for getting it SO wrong!
By Ajax
zombiepumpkins wrote:Two Toy Story patterns, back to back? What about the True Blood fans and the haunted house fans and the medusa fans and the flying monkey fans? :wink:
Don't forget Evil Ash and Reagan. :lol: